VEGETABLE MASALA RECIPE
The world is full of vegetables, and some people are always hungry for the vegetable masala recipe. This section is heaven for those people. Learn the art of making creamy and delicious vegetable masala recipes.
Vegetable Masala Recipe
- Preparation time - 10 mins
- Cooking time - 20 mins
- Total - 30 mins
- Serve - 4
Ingredients of Vegetable Masala Recipe
- 8-10 - Green Beans (finely chopped)
- 2-3 - Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2-3 - Potatoes (finely peeled and cubed)
- 1 - Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup - Cauliflower florets
- 1 Cup - Carrot (finely chopped)
- 1-2 Cup - Bell Pepper
- ½ Cup - Frozen Green Peas
- ½ tsp - Ginger
- ½ tsp - Garlic
- 2 tsp - Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp - Mustard Seed
- 1 tsp - Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp - Alco Garam Masala
- ½ tsp - Alco Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp - Alco Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp - Alco Vegetable Masala
- One sprig of Cilantro leaves for garnish
What is the recipe for Vegetable Masala?
This section will brighten your eyes if you are a vegetarian or a vegan. We are here with the most delicious and tangy vegetable masala.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add Mustard Seeds, Cumin and let them crackle.
- Add the Ginger, Garlic, and Onions. Let them turn golden brown.
- Next, add the Potatoes, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Beans, and Cauliflower florets at intervals. Sprinkle water.
- Add Tomato paste when the veggies turn mushy.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Chili Powder, and Vegetable Masala from Alcoeats.
- Cover the pan, and let them cook well.
- Add salt as per taste.
- The Vegetable Masala Recipe is ready to be served hot, and you can garnish it with Cilantro.
Health benefits of vegetable masala recipe
Disclaimer: This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Vegetable masala is high in vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that may help keep the gut healthy.
- It creates a shield against diabetes and may be beneficial for people with diabetes.
- Spices like red pepper, bay leaf, black pepper, and nutmeg have high anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, these spices may reduce inflammatory responses in diseases such as arthritis, atherosclerosis, and asthma.
- Spices like cloves and cinnamon may treat minor dental problems.
- Turmeric, one of the main spices in the blend, contains a pigment called curcumin. Curcumin is well known for its ability to fight inflammation by regulating inflammatory proteins.
Summing Up Vegetable Masala Recipe
The ingredients and spices make this Vegetable Masala dish so delicious that you can't afford to miss it. Make this soothing dish at your home quickly with the help of the ingredients mentioned above and the recipe.
This authentic vegetable masala dish is the most desirable delicacy across southeast Asia, especially India and Pakistan. Make this healthy meal for yourself and your family effortlessly at home.
FAQs on VEGETABLE MASALA Recipe
What is vegetable masala made of?
Vegetable masala is a mixture of healthy vegetables like carrots, beans, potatoes, and peas made with tomatoes, onions, and other standard powders like garam masala, ginger, garlic powder, etc.
What is a vegetable curry made of?
The vegetable curry is made with the base of tomatoes, onion, ginger and garlic, garam masala powder, and some red chili powder. Although you can add other veggies to add more deliciousness to the dish
What veggies go well with curry?
If you want an authentic taste in your vegetable curry, add cauliflower, bell pepper, broccoli, carrots, onions, chickpeas, and tomatoes. These veggies make a genuine base for vegetable curry.
Are vegetable curries healthy?
As you know, green vegetables constitute plenty of nutrients, proteins, and vitamins that are healthy for the human body. Vegetable curry is said to be suitable for everyone.
What is the main spice in the vegetable masala recipe?
If you have read this blog, you must know that turmeric is the healthiest spice and adds health benefits to the vegetable recipe.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.