Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Ground Beef||8 oz|
|ALCO Magic Masala||1 tbsp|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||1 cup|
|Sour Cream||1/4 cup|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 pinch|
|Chopped Cilantro||for serving|
- Heat oven to 375°F. Now spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then place 2 wonton halves in each cup, overlapping to form an X. Then bake until golden and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil on medium-high and brown beef until cooked through. Then add magic masala seasoning and 1/4 cup water and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring.
- In each wonton cup, layer scant 1 tbsp meat mixture and 1 tbsp cheese. Then bake until edges are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Top cups with salsa and sour cream, sprinkle chaat masala with cilantro and hot sauce if desired.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
You can’t have a cookout without a side of beans! Kardec's better-than-canned version is cooked right on the grill, so there’s no need to stand over a hot stove. Let's Make...
Layer beef and cheese on crunchy wonton wrappers, bake until bubbly, then top with salsa and sour cream. It's a one-bite fiesta!