Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Chicken thighs boneless||1 pound|
|BBQ Sauce||1 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Bamboo Skewers||4-5 soaked in water for 20 minutes|
|ALCO Chaat Seasoning||serving time (optional)|
- First, Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Then combine the chicken, bbq sauce, salt, and red chili powder, and stir until evenly mixed.
- After then thread one end of the bacon, onto the end of a skewer. Then add a piece of chicken, then weave the bacon around the chicken and back through the skewer, like a wave pattern between the chicken pieces.
- Now move the bacon and the chicken down the skewer. Then repeating until the other edge of the bacon is threaded through.
- Then repeat with the remaining chicken, bacon, and skewers.
- After then grease the surface of the grill by rubbing the grates with tongs and an oiled paper towel.
- Then grill the skewers for about 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, and flip them halfway.
- Then seasoning with Chaat Masala to enhance the taste and serve!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Lemon-Parsley Baked cod is a great way to make fish at home that is quick and easy. Baked Cod is a very customizable low-carb weeknight family meal!
Bacon Chicken Skewers - Crispy bacon wrapped around juicy chicken bites makes for one delicious and perfect low-carb dinner.