Prep Time: 25 minutes.
Cook Time: 1.5 hours.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tbsp.|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Coriander Powder||1 Tbsp.|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||1/4 tsp|
|ALCO Nihari Masala||1- 2 tbsp.|
|Lemon Juice||1/4 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1/2 cup|
|Mint leaves||for garnish|
- Firstly, heat a pan with oil, onion, and sauté onions till brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chili powder, nihari masala, and sauté till fat separates.
- Then add cardamom, cinnamon powder, salt, cloves. Stir fry to mix well and add the meat and 6 cups of water.
- After then bring to a boil, then simmer, over low heat for 1.5 hours or till softened.
- Then add the lemon juice and coriander and simmer for another 5 minutes or so.
- Now Finally, serve hot garnished with the mint leaves.
FOR MORE RECIPES
Lemon-Parsley Baked cod is a great way to make fish at home that is quick and easy. Baked Cod is a very customizable low-carb weeknight family meal!
Bacon Chicken Skewers - Crispy bacon wrapped around juicy chicken bites makes for one delicious and perfect low-carb dinner.