Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1/2 tsp|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Scrambled Firm Tofu||2 Cups|
|ALCO Cumin Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard Seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Fennel Seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger-Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|ALCO Coriander Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper Powder (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||1 tbsp.|
|Lemon Juice (optional)||1/2 tbsp.|
- First, open the tofu pack, drain all water, rinse the tofu well in tap water, and pat dry in a kitchen towel to remove excess water. Scramble tofu with your hand and keep it aside.
- Then peel and finely chop onion, green chili, tomato, coriander leaves (Cilantro), and capsicum (bell pepper).
- Then heat oil in a pan or wok/Kadai add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, and allow to splutter. Add onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, then mix and sauté in medium heat until onion becomes soft and golden brown, stirring in the interval.
- Then add Red Chili Powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder mix and cook for a minute. add tomato stir, cover, and cook in slow to medium flame until tomato gets mashed fully, stir in intervals to avoid burning.
- Then add capsicum and cook for a minute on medium flame, now add salt, Garam Masala, pepper powder, and mix well.
- Add tofu and mix, cook for 3-4 mins on medium flame or until bhurji becomes dry and no moist left. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves mix, and off the flame.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Lemon-Parsley Baked cod is a great way to make fish at home that is quick and easy. Baked Cod is a very customizable low-carb weeknight family meal!
Bacon Chicken Skewers - Crispy bacon wrapped around juicy chicken bites makes for one delicious and perfect low-carb dinner.