Chicken Wings With White Sauce
Let's make Chicken Wings With White Sauce.
Prep Time: 3-4 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Stout Beer||2 cups|
|Kosher Sal||¼ cup|
|Black Pepper||3 teaspoons|
|Chicken Wings||1.2 g|
|Smoked Paprika||2 tablespoons|
|Onion Powder||2 teaspoons|
|Garlic Powder||2 teaspoons|
|ALCO Red Chilli Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Brown Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Canola Oil||3 tablespoons|
|Apple Cider vinegar||¼ cup|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Prepared Horseradish||2 tablespoons|
|Kosher Salt||½ teaspoon|
|Celery Seed||½ teaspoon|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||sprinkle (optional)|
- Firstly, in a bowl, whisk together the stout, water, lemon juice, salt, lemon zest, and 1 tsp black pepper.
- Then add the wings and toss well to coat, After then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hours.
- Then in a small bowl, stir together the onion powder, paprika, 2 tbps black pepper, garlic powder, red chili powder, brown sugar, and the remaining 2 tsp of salt.
- So in a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, celery seeds, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and cayenne.
- Now there cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Now preheat the air fryer to 320°F (160°C) for 20 mins.
- Now remove the chicken wings from the brine and pat dry with paper towels, and transfer the wings to a large bowl.
- Then drizzle the canola oil over the wings and toss to coat completely well, after then add the spices mix, and toss again until evenly coated.
- Then place the seasoned wings in the air fryer in a single layer, working in batches if necessary, and fry until beginning to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Then flip the chicken wings and continue cooking until they are beginning to crisp and almost cooked through, about 15 mins more.
- Now there increase the heat to 360°F and continue cooking until the wings are very crispy, about 5 mins more.
- Now serve the wings with white barbecue sauce. Also, there sprinkle the Chaat masala to enhance the taste.
FOR MORE RECIPES: