Rosemary Chicken Recipe
Let's Make Rosemary Chicken Recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Chicken Breasts||1 1/4 pounds|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp.|
|ALCO Black Pepper||to taste|
|Fresh Rosemary Leaves||2 tsp|
|Miinced Garlic||1 1/4 tsp|
|Chicken Broth||1/4 cup|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp.|
|Gresh Parsley||1 tbsp.|
|Lemon Slices and Rosemary Sprigs||optional|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then season the chicken breasts generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Then Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Then add the chicken breasts and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden browned.
- Then transfer the chicken to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Now in a small bowl, mix the rosemary, butter, chicken broth, garlic, and lemon juice. Then pour the butter mixture over the chicken.
- Then bake for 20-25 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Their bake time may vary depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts. Now the chicken is done when it reads at least 165 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
- Then spoon the sauce on the bottom of the baking dish over the chicken, then sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Also, garnish with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs if desired.
FOR MORE RECIPES: