Let's Make Indian Aloo Dum Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Aloo Dum Gravy||50g|
- First, boil 5-7 mini potatoes (Aloo).
- Then add Alco Aloo Dum Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then melt butter in a pen. Then sauté boiled potatoes with salt & pepper powder for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with steamed rice, jeera rice, chapattis, or parathas.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
Matzo Balls are a holiday classic that’s the comfort food and happens to be easy to make! Enjoy your holidays with Matzo Balls.
Aloo Dum is a creamy tomato-based curry with baby potatoes. The literal translation of Aloo Dum is slow-cooked potatoes and the dish originates from the northern part of India. Aloo Dum is...