TURMERIC POWDER RECIPEAre you looking for a delicious way to add Turmeric to your diet? Check out this space for turmeric powder! Turmeric powder is a beautiful way to get your daily dose of Turmeric.
How to Make Turmeric Powder at Home?
The health benefits of Turmeric Powder are mainly because of the 'curcumin' inside the root. However, raw curcumin isn't easily absorbed into our bodies and needs to be mixed with other ingredients to improve its sustainability.
We need one ingredient to make turmeric powder at home - fresh turmeric root.
Steps to follow-
- Wash the roots thoroughly for a minute under running water.
- Boil water in a pan, and then add the roots. Let it boil for around 30-40 minutes on low-medium flame. Froth will appear at the top.
- Place a kitchen towel over a disposable plate to soak the excess water.
- Please leave it to dry for a week, tossing it every other day to ensure even drying.
- Over the week, roots will begin to shrink and get dried up.
- Grind the dried roots into a fine powder using a mixer and sieve it.
- Keep the freshly prepared spice powder in an airtight container to stay fresh and last longer.
Health Benefits of Turmeric Powder
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
Many high-quality studies show Turmeric has some great benefits for your body and brain - many of these benefits come from curcumin, its main active ingredient.
- Medicinal Properties - Turmeric contains bioactive compounds that have medicinal properties. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance shown to have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties - This anti-inflammatory ability may help to reduce the pain and inflammation that people with arthritis feel in their joints.
- Pain-Relieving Properties - Turmeric is a pain reliever that helps relieve joint pain. Turmeric may be a natural substitute for Ibuprofen.
- Improves Liver Functioning - Turmeric has powerful antioxidant effects that may protect your liver from damage caused by toxins.
- Reduce Risk of Cancer - Curcumin, found in spice turmeric, is promising in cancer treatment, specifically against pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, and multiple myeloma. Curcumin has protective effects that make it an ideal candidate for cancer treatment.
Summing Up Turmeric Powder Recipe
Turmeric powder has versatile uses. It gives flavor and color to curries. You can add turmeric powder to soups, stews, pasta, and rice dishes. You can add it to smoothies and juices.
Turmeric is a dietary supplement for various conditions, from arthritis and digestive disorders to respiratory infections and allergies. It may help in calming liver disease, depression, and many other health problems.
Use Alcoeats Turmeric Powder in your 100% pure and natural dishes. Just add a pinch of it to get flavor and aroma. It is vegan, keto-friendly, and paleo-friendly. We do not add any MSG or dairy items to our Turmeric.
Faqs On Turmeric Powder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.