Crisp Honey Chili PotatoTry this potato fry with the taste of Indian spice Achari Aloo Masala. Its taste is tangy, sweet and spicy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Potatoes, boiled - 250 g
- Corn Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp.
- Water - (for soaking & Boiling potatoes)
- Oil - to deep fry
- Garlic - 1 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 tbsp.
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Chili Sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 1 tsp Vinegar
- ALCO Achari Aloo Masala - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Spring Onion - Garnish
- First, clean and cut the potatoes, then boil in water with 1 tsp salt. it should not be fully cooked. Then drain the water immediately then add it to a plate
- Then potatoes should be dry. Then add corn flour, rice flour, and salt, Then this is the first coat and mixes well.
- Then the second coat, add again tbsp. of corn flour, rice flour, salt, and add 3 tbsp. water and make a semi-thick batter. Then coat the potatoes that are well coated with semi-thick batter.
- Then heat the oil deep fry the potatoes until they turn crisp, and keep aside. Then let's make the sauce.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add the finely chopped garlic, onion, green chili, and bell pepper sauté well.
- Then add the sauces like red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- Then add the sugar, red chili powder, and Indian Achari aloo masala mix well. Then switch off the stove.
- Then add in the fried potatoes and mix well. Make sure that the sauces are well coated with the chunks.
- Now finally, add the honey and mix well. Then garnish it with spring onions and roasted sesame seeds and serve.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.