Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Capsicum||1 and ½ cup|
|Carrot||1 and ½ cup|
|Cauliflower||1 and ½ cup|
|Cabbage||1 and ½ cup|
|Onion||½ cup (Chopped)|
|Ginger- Garlic Paste||2 tbsp.|
|Tomato||2 cups (Chopped)|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Pav Bhaji Masala||1 tsp|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Cumin Powder||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp.|
- Firstly, wash the all veggies, and add them to a pressure cooker along with some water and pressure cook until done. Keep aside.
- Now heat butter or oil in a large pan. Then add ginger-garlic paste, onion, and fry till the onion turns translucent.
- After then add green chilies and tomatoes and ½ cup of water and cook for 2-3 min. Then add Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala, and cook for a minute.
- Then add the cooked veggies to the pan and mix it well. After then mash the bhaji till it is all mushy and mixed very well. Now add lemon juice, salt, and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Then our pav bhaji masala is ready, and Serve hot.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
This Carrot Cinnamon smoothie is creamy and super satisfying. The fresh simple anti-inflammatory ingredients make a great delightful combination.
This is somewhat like a quiche. The crust consists of Cheddar cheese and some spices, which is delicious. A must-try.