Fish Curry is a tomato and cashew-based gravy with white fish. Fish Curry is very popular in Goa, which is the home to many seaside towns. Fish Curry is best served with rice or naan.
Let's Make Indian Fish Curry Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Ginger Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Fish Curry Gravy Powder||50g|
- First, marinate the Fish pieces in salt with ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes.
- Then deep fry the marinated fish pieces. then keep aside.
- Then add the Alco Butter Chicken Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then heat oil in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then add the fried fish to the gravy, and cook for 6-12 minutes. or desired consistency of gravy.
- Then switch off the flame and garnish with the cream.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTION:
Fish Curry is a tomato and cashew-based gravy with white fish. Fish Curry is very popular in Goa, which is the home to many seaside towns. Fish Curry is best served...
This Spicy Mashed Potato recipe is amazing, very unique, and delicious which stands out from all ordinary mashed potatoes recipes. Must try to make this on your occasions.