Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Cocoa Powder||1/2 cup|
|Coconut Powder||2 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Chocolate Syrup||2 cup|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then in a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Then add the butter and mix well.
- Then add the cocoa powder, coconut, salt, and mix well. Then fold in the baking powder, then gently fold in egg whites.
- Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for 40 mins.
- Now remove the cake from the pan and pour the chocolate syrup over the top before serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES: