These easy homemade pancakes are perfect for morning breakfast. Quick is not a word I would use to describe traditional homemade pancakes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Flour||1 1/2 cups all-purpose|
|Green Cardamom||1 tsp(powdered)|
|Baking Powder||3 1/2 teaspoons|
|White Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Cocoa Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1/4 cups|
|Butter Melted||3 tablespoons|
|Fruit, frozen or fresh, Nuts, chocolate Chips||(optional)|
|Warm Syrup||For Serving|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Then in a large bowl, sift together the flour, cardamom powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Then spray a muffin pan generously with baking spray. Now fill cups 2/3 full. Then if using fruit, drop 2 to 3 into each cup.
- Now bake for 8-9 mins, or until golden brown on top. Let sit in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes, then turn them out of the pan. (Use a small knife if any are stubborn.)
- Now finally, serve warm with warm syrup.
FOR MORE RECIPES: