Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Cream Cheese||8 oz|
|Sour Cream||1/2 cup|
|Garlic Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Pizza Sauce||1 can|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup shredded|
|ALCO Chaat Masala Seasoning||Sprinkle|
|Chips/Crackers/Pita Chips||for dipping|
|ALCO Peri-Peri Cashew||for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, oregano, and garlic salt in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Spread the mixture into the bottom of the 9-inch pie pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the top cream cheese mixture and top with a few pepperonis. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese and a few more pepperonis. Return to oven and bake for 7-8 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Turn the broiler on and broil the top for about a minute or two, until the cheese is dotted with brown and the pepperonis crisp up a bit. WATCH THIS STEP CAREFULLY! You don't want to burn all that delicious, cheesy goodness. 🙂
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with Alco Chaat Masala. Serve with crackers or pita chips and Alcoeats Peri Peri Cashews. Enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Our Creamy Spuds flavor makes for an excellent creamy and spicy simmer sauce that pairs well with potatoes.
Pepperoni pizza dip is cheese mixed with flavorful pizza seasonings and topped with delicious pepperoni. It is baked until it’s bubbly & hot, and it will be the perfect dish...