Spicy Indian Hot Chocolate Recipe - Chocolate can't be spicy. Hot chocolate can have a spicy Indian touch with just a few Add-ons.
Prerequisites Before You Make A Homemade Hot Chocolate
Here, we'll render some recommended steps you can head toward, to make your best homemade Hot Chocolate:
- In the market, much fake or chocolate with impurities is available. But try to use refined and real chocolate if you can. If using powdered chocolate, then also try to get it crushed from real chocolate only. As it's the basic tip to get the best flavor.
- Aim for consistency in ingredients you are using and reckon its thickness.
- Use good quality milk with as much less preservatives as possible
- Decide the ratio of chocolate and continue with the same
- Add toppings or mix-ins like liquor (take ideas given above)
- Indian Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Indians permeate spices like cloves and cinnamon to their homemade hot chocolate to give a spicy and refreshing taste.
Let's Make Spicy Indian Hot Chocolate.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Cream Milk or soy Milk
- Pour Soy Milk into a medium-size saucepan with medium flame.
- Let it heat and after stirring it for a minute add Cloves, Cinnamon, and Cardamom.
- Remove the saucepan before the milk starts boiling, keep it up to 3 minutes
- Steep for 5 minutes after you cover the pot
- Return to medium flame and add Sugar & Cocoa Powder
- Mix it well until both the ingredients dissolve properly.
- Remove it from heat and pour your spicy hot chocolate into the mug through a mesh strainer and enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES: