Easy Raw Banana Fries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1/4 tsp|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Coriander Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Oli||3 - 4 tsp|
|Raw banana (vazhakkai)||1 medium|
- Rinse raw banana, trim the edges and peel off the skin using a peeler. Slice into thin rounds.
- Immediately soak in water to avoid darkening. Now in a mixing bowl add all the spice powders. Add 3 tsp oil.
- Mix well. Drain water from raw banana, wipe off excess moisture using a tissue paper. Now add it to the mixing bowl.
- Mix well so that the spice powders are evenly coated. Heat a dosa tawa and arrange the slices on it.
- Cook covered for 2 mins then drizzle oil, flip and cook until nicely browned and crisp.
- Recipe By Sharmilee J