Baked Cheddar Cheese Cauliflower Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at
|Cauliflower Florets||2 cups|
|Cheddar Cheese||1 cup|
|Oregano (optional)||1/4 tsp|
|ALCO Red Hot Chilli Powder||1tbsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1tbsp|
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin with oil and set aside
- Place cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. microwave for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. This step can also be achieved on the stove top by blanching cauliflower in hot water for 5 minutes. Be sure to drain well.
- Place steamed cauliflower in a food processor and plus for just a few seconds or until the cauliflower resembles rice. Remove from food processor, place in a clean dishcloth and squeeze to drain as much water as you can out of the cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl, add egg, cheddar cheese, herbs, and salt & red hot chili powder . Mix with a spoon until fully combined. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin tin using a cook scoop or by hand.
- bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middle is no longer soft. Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes before removing firm pan. and seasoning with chaat masala (optional), serve with your favorite dipping sauce.