Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Apple Cider||2 cups|
|ALCO Star Anise whole||2|
- First, add wine, orange zest, apple cider, honey, and orange juice to a pan on flame.
- Then add the cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom, and star anise whole.
- Then cook on low flame (simmer the entire process).
- Now stir in the brandy last.
- Then ladle into an Irish coffee mug or wine goblet with an orange slice and cinnamon stick as garnish.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
A popular party appetizer to wow your guest so here's your Ham Rolls recipe for you. These thinly sliced ham tubes are filled with cream cheese, asparagus Spears, spices mixture.
Try this potato fry with the taste of Indian spice Achari Aloo Masala. Its taste is tangy, sweet and spicy!