ALCOEATS FLAVORED NUTS - SOCALCITY'S TOP VALENTINE'S GIFT IDEA
Valentine’s Gift Ideas for the Foodie on your list!
Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it and I wanted to give you a head start on some great products for the Foodie on your list! The first one is Alcoeats Funny Nuts for your funny Valentine!
These uniquely flavored cashews pack a punch when it comes to taste!
These cashews are farmed in the landscape of India and are peppered with natural flavors for a healthy and tasty source of energy.
Made in India, made with 100% natural ingredients, designated Halal, Paleo friendly. I loved the taste of these!
Best Used For:
This healthy, pure, & authentic common & powerful Indian spice can easily overtake
- Energy on a backpacking trip or a hike
- A healthy movie snack
- A section on the charcuterie board
- Great for gifts
For more information, please visit: https://alcoeats.com/collections/cashews
Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl
Culture, New Cuisine, New You. Exploring something new is difficult but, exploring new cuisine shouldn’t be. We believe everybody is an explorer. We provide relatable, easy-to-use ingredients for your everyday use So you keep exploring new flavors every day.
- Alcoeats is a more gourmet way to prepare and enjoy Indian flavors
- Alcoeats saves 30 minutes of time and efforts in the kitchen – under 15 minutes of prep, almost 200 times quicker
- Alcoeats uses all natural, very high quality, selective ingredients such as cashew-based gravies
- All whole ingredients, lower in calorie with a really “good punch of taste;” good to eat on a daily basis
Bring out the International chef in you, by getting Indian spices, seasonings and a variety of herbs online in the US to cook quick and tasty Indian food. And Alcoeats, just add water, indie bowls makes it easy to enjoy, authentic Indian cuisine, at home or on the go!
To purchase from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ams_pages?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Alcoeats
Stay tuned for more Valentine’s Day GIft Suggestions next week!
Self Disclosure: I received free samples to facilitate this post. Images were also provided.
Read The Full Article: https://socalcitykids.com/valentines-gift-ideas-for-the-foodie-on-your-list/