FAVORITE WATERMELON MINT DRINK
This watermelon smoothie is the ideal treat when you need to stay hydrated and cool off because it's so hot outdoors. Only four essential ingredients are required to make it refreshing and satisfying. This tasty beverage is simple, good for you, and delicious.
- Serves- 2 Preparation
- Time- 5 Minutes Cooking
- Time- 10 Minutes
- 4 Cup- Watermelon (Cubed)
- 8-10- Mint leaves
- 2 Tsp- Lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp Alco chaat masala
- ½ Tsp- Sugar (optional)
- A pinch of black salt (optional)
Instructions to prepare watermelon mint lemonade
- Put cubed watermelon, mint leaves, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add sugar (optional), and blend the ingredients well.
- After mixing, take out the pulp from the blender.
- Strain the juice into a glass with the help of a strainer and a spoon.
- Refrigerate it and add ice cubes if serving immediately.
- Add Alco chaat masala and black salt (optional) just before serving.
- Enjoy a cool and refreshing watermelon mint cocktail.
- For the finest flavor, choose a seedless watermelon that is exceptionally ripe. If your melon is not naturally sweet, you can blend in sweeteners like sugar, stevia, honey, or maple syrup.
- Juice leftovers should be poured into blender jars and kept in the fridge for up to three days. Just make careful to mix it before serving because it will settle and separate a little.
- You might freeze the watermelon cubes in advance and then combine them with some ice cubes to create a slushy version.
Health Benefits of Watermelon and its Ingredients Used to Make Juice
Watermelon is a water-rich fruit that is a savior during summer. Despite its ultimate taste, it has incredible health benefits. You must include this in your diet to reap the endless benefits. This watermelon mint lemonade has lemon and mint used as ingredients. The benefits of these ingredients are excellent.
It improves heart health-
An amino acid called citrulline is responsible for the blood flow in the heart and helps regulate blood pressure. Watermelon is rich in lycopene which is also great for heart health.
It is beneficial for joint health-
The natural pigment beta-cryptoxanthin found in watermelon may help to prevent inflammation in your joints. It may eventually reduce your risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis, according to many researchers.
It is suitable for the eyes-
You can get more than ten percent of your daily need for vitamin A from only one medium slice of watermelon. This one is one of the nutrients that will help maintain your eye health. Food is the most excellent way to ensure your body receives all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
It is suitable for the skin-
Watermelon has the vitamins like Vitamin B6, A, and C that are ideally suited to every skin type. It is loaded with water and can make your skin smooth, supple, and soft. There can be Various face masks be prepared with this one ingredient.
It may promote your workout and exercise-
The large amount of water, antioxidants, and amino acids in watermelon may result in a more effective workout. Additionally, it has a lot of potassium, a mineral that may help prevent cramping at the gym. Watermelon and mint drinks can be consumed after working out.
It can fulfill your sweet cravings-
The fewer calories in watermelon are all you need to savor the flavor. Additionally, it is sodium-free, cholesterol-free, and fat-free, unlike many other desserts. Its water content will also help you feel fuller for longer. Blend some watermelon till smooth, add a touch of lime, and place in the freezer until it sets up to make a simple sorbet.
The mint used to prepare this watermelon and mint drink is also loaded with ultimate benefits. It is responsible for improving irritable bowel syndrome and bad breath and helping relieve indigestions, etc.
Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and are very good for digestive organs. You must include them in your diet for your better health.
Homemade watermelon mint drinks, produced by combining watermelon juice, lime juice, and fresh mint leaves, are the most excellent summertime smoothie. One food that hydrates the body the most is watermelon, which contains more water. A significant amount of potassium, lycopene, iron, and vitamins A and C are also present.
Fresh, seedless watermelon is used to make the refreshing drink with mint. Select a large watermelon to obtain the sweetest, ripest watermelon possible. The juice tastes livelier thanks to fresh lime.
If you want to improve the flavor of your favorite watermelon mint drink, try incorporating Alcoeats chaat masala. Watermelon mint lemonade will taste and flavor more if a pinch of chaat masala is added to the watermelon juice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.