Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Green Cardamom||2-3 pods|
|Fruity Red Wine||3 cup|
- Firstly, with a fine grater, zest, then juice the orange.
- Then with the flat side of a knife, then press firmly on the green cardamom pods to bruise them.
- Then in a large pot, combine cloves, cardamom, zest, juice, allspice, cinnamon, peppercorns, wine, sugar, and brandy.
- Then cook over medium heat, and stirring, until sugar dissolves, 4-5 minutes. Then reduce heat to low, simmer until flavors have melded, about 25-30 minutes.
- Then pour through a fine-mesh sieve, garnish with cinnamon stick, if like, then serve immediately.
FOR MORE RECIPES: