|September 26, 2022
Make Mulled Wine at Home!
This Mulled Wine recipe is super easy and tasty, this wine is served warm. Traditionally like this mulled wine (hot drink) in Europe during the Christmas season. So let's try this at home!
Let's Make Mulled Wine at Home.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Make Mulled Wine at Home!This wine glass is served warm and makes any holiday gathering more festive. Traditionally like this mulled wine (hot drink) in Europe during the Christmas season. So let's try this at home!
Total Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large- Orange
- 2-3 pods- Green Cardamom
- 6- Whole Clove
- 6- Allspice Berries
- 6- Black Pepper
- 1- Cinnamon Stick
- 3 cup- Fruity Red Wine
- 1/2 cup- Sugar
- 1/4 cup- Brandy
- Firstly, with a fine grater, zest, then juice the orange.
- Then with the flat side of a knife, then press firmly on the green cardamom pods to bruise them.
- Then in a large pot, combine cloves, cardamom, zest, juice, allspice, cinnamon, peppercorns, wine, sugar, and brandy.
- Then cook over medium heat, and stirring, until sugar dissolves, 4-5 minutes. Then reduce heat to low, simmer until flavors have melded, about 25-30 minutes.
- Then pour through a fine-mesh sieve, garnish with cinnamon stick, if like, then serve immediately.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.