A SIMPLE RECIPE OF LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESEA rich, creamy cheese sauce smothers a carb macaroni and buttery lobster before being baked with a golden, crispy crust. It is one quick Lobster Mac & Cheese that deserves its party
How to make Lobster Mac & Cheese at Home
- Cook time - 25 mins
- Servings - 4
- Cuisine - American Seafood
- 1 packet - Elbow macaroni
- 2 cup - Lobster meat (cooked and chopped)
- 1 - onion (diced)
- 2-3 - Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 - Chopped shallot.
- 1 tbsp - Peppercorns (crushed)
- 5 tbsp - Butter
- 2 cups - Whole milk
- 5 tbsp - Refined flour
- 2 cups - Shredded cheddar cheese
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup - White bread crumbs
- 1 cup - Grated gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp - Parsley (chopped)
- Boil water in a large saucepan, adding salt.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pasta and set it aside.
- Take a pan and melt 2 tbsp butter in it over medium heat.
- Now add the onions and cook them for 3-4 minutes until they become soft and brown.
- Add the minced garlic, shallots, and peppercorns, and boil water in the pan.
- Pour the milk into the pan. Stir it nicely and cook it for 15 minutes on medium heat. Do not boil the milk.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Melt 3 tbsp of butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour to it until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Pour the whisked milk into the flour paste and simmer it on low heat.
- Once the flour mixture gets thick, season it with nutmeg and salt.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in cheddar and gruyere cheese.
- Add lobster meat and macaroni to it.
- Pour the macaroni into the baking tray. Smooth the layer of it.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on it and bake it for 8-12 minutes till it turns golden brown.
Garnish with parsley leaves and serve immediately.
Macaroni and cheese is the ultimate comfort meal. Its sustained popularity is primarily due to the practicality of a particular premade variation that can be bought in a blue box, but you might be amazed at how simple and satisfying it can be to create your mac & cheese from scratch. Piping hot pasta slathered in creamy cheese sauce is the ideal supper or side dish on any given day. Try our delectable seafood Mac and Cheese near me and be ready to say goodbye to cheese powder forever.
FAQs on Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
How long can you refrigerate lobster mac & cheese?
Store the Mac and cheese leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave, then serve.
How to give my lobster macaroni and cheese a spicy flavor?
Add cayenne, Italian seasoning, or smoked paprikas to your lobster mac and cheese pioneer women to make it a little spicy.
What kind of milk should I use?
Full-fat creamed milk will provide the recipe with a creamier texture for the best lobster mac and cheese near me.
Is there any noticeable effect when you go vegan for a month?
Eliminating meat and other animal-based products removes cholesterol from your diet, automatically reducing your chances of developing heart disease. Additionally, a vegan meal is lower in sodium than many different diets because most fruits and vegetables are low in sodium.
Why is honey not vegan?
Going by definition, honey is not considered a vegan food because it's a product that comes from bees, and bees are animals.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.