BUTTER CHICKEN CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT; FIND OUT HOW?
- Total Time - 40 minutes
- Prep Time -15 minutes
- Cook time - 25 minutes
- Cuisine - Indian
- 400g - Chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 - Onions, large
- 3 - Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp - Ginger
- 5-6 - Tomatoes, medium, pureed
- 1 tbsp - Oil (virgin olive oil or coconut oil)
- ¼ cup - Yogurt
- 2 - Green chilies, crushed or halved
- 2-3 - Sticks of Cinnamon
- 4 - Cloves
- 4 - Cardamoms
- 2 - Bay Leaves
- ½ tsp - Alcoeats Red Hot Chili Powder
- ½ tsp - Alcoeats Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp - Alcoeats Turmeric powder
Season the chicken pieces with salt, half of the garlic, a teaspoon of red chili powder, and yogurt in a bowl
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a heated pan and fry the chopped onion with cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom, ginger, and garlic. Fry until the onions turn golden-brown.
- Then, add the tomato puree, salt, turmeric powder, and the rest of the chili powder. Let this simmer for a while that is, until the puree thickens and set aside.
- Take a frying pan and fry the marinated chicken; sauté until the chicken is tender and well cooked.
- Add these pieces of fried chicken into the masala gravy. Let this simmer until the chicken soaks in the spices.
- Switch off the pan and garnish the dish with some coriander leaves.
- Serve along with any Indian bread of your choice or some brown rice.
The Easiest Butter Chicken Recipe for Losing Weight
Is the above recipe a tab bit too tough to execute with all the plethora of ingredients?
Well, what if I told you there is a recipe for butter chicken that is Gluten-free, Paleo-friendly, and non-GMO, as well as easy to cook.
What if a serving of the butter chicken that you have has less than 120 calories? Eating healthy just got an entirely different twist. All of this is a reality with Butter Chicken - Indian Simmer Sauce Mix.
This product won’t hamper your diet and is so simple to cook that you'd want to have it all the time. Just mix your fried chicken with the premade sauce mix to make you healthy and tasty butter chicken in less than 20 minutes.
Now, the butter chicken recipe isn't just the dinner menu on cheat days but any other days of your weight loss diet plan.
Are Alcoeats Products suited for my weight loss plan?
There is no doubt that Alcoeats products are the best choice when you need to have delicious food on your diet. The Indie Bowl Sauces gluten-free and have the purest spices with a mix of savory and healthy.
The Alcoeats products are inexpensive and affordable for all. It’s a trustworthy label on which you can rely.
FAQs on Butter chicken Recipe
Is chicken a healthy protein source?
Chicken can be a healthy source of protein, as it is low in fat and high in protein. However, the way it is prepared can impact its overall nutritional value. Grilled, baked, or roasted chicken is generally considered a healthier option than fried chicken.
Is butter chicken healthy for you?
Butter chicken is not considered a particularly healthy food, as it is typically high in calories, fat, and sodium. However, some of the ingredients used in the dish can have potential health benefits, such as chicken, which is a good source of protein, and certain spices like turmeric, which may have anti-inflammatory properties.
Can butter chicken be made healthier?
There are ways to make butter chicken healthier, such as using leaner cuts of chicken, reducing the amount of butter and cream used in the sauce, and adding more vegetables to the dish. Using herbs and spices instead of salt can also help reduce the sodium content of the dish.
Are there health benefits to eating tomatoes?
Tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and lycopene, an antioxidant that may help protect against certain types of cancer. Tomatoes are also low in calories and high in fiber, making them a nutritious addition to a balanced diet. The tomato sauce used in butter chicken can provide some of these nutritional benefits.
What are some dishes that are similar to butter chicken?
utter chicken is similar to other Indian dishes such as chicken tikka masala and murgh makhani, which also involve marinated chicken cooked in a creamy tomato-based sauce.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.