THE SECRET OF MAKING A GREAT CHICKEN KORMA CURRY AT HOME
One such chicken meal that captures the attention of every chicken fan is chicken korma. The chicken curry's beautiful appearance belies its delectable flavor and mild spiciness.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Preparation Time - 15 minutes
- Cooking time - 25 minutes
- Total Time - 40 minutes
- 500 grams- Chicken Curry Cut
- 3 tbsp- oil
- 3 large- onions thinly sliced
- 6- green cardamom pods
- ½ tsp- black peppercorns
- 6- cloves
- 1- inch piece of cinnamon
- ½ tsp- black cumin seeds
- 2 cups- Yoghurt whisked
- 1 tbsp- ginger paste
- 1 tbsp- garlic paste
- 1 tsp- red chili powder
- 1 tsp- Alco Chicken Masala
- 2 drops of rose water essence
- 8- almonds sliced
- 8- cashews diced
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- In a large and deep pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions until they are crispy and golden brown. Remove the onions and place them in a closed steel box lined with kitchen tissue to soak up any leftover oil.
- Fry the cardamom pods, black peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon, and black cumin seeds in the remaining oil in the pan until fragrant.
- Roast the chicken pieces for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic paste, then the red chili powder, Chicken Masala Powder, and salt to taste.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, or until the chicken has changed color.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender, after adding the yogurt and 2 cups of water.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, after adding the yogurt and 2 cups of water.
- When the chicken is done, crush the fried onions and garnish it on the korma.
- Add fresh coriander leaves, almonds, and cashews as well.
- Serve hot with naan, Lachcha paratha, chapatti, or steaming basmati rice.
With Indian flatbreads like Naan, paratha, or roti, chicken korma curry is usually served. Before serving, spread ghee over the flatbreads to add flavor and keep them soft. It also pairs nicely with rice, particularly when given with it during lunchtime. You can use Jeera rice, basmati rice, or plain steamed rice and accompany it with Raita.
Chicken that has been marinated can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Cooked Chicken kurma can be kept for up to 4 days in an airtight container. Before heating it, it is best to let it sit outside for at least 30 minutes. After removing it from the refrigerator, you can reheat it in the microwave for up to one minute
Summing Up On Chicken Korma
The best thing about the chicken korma recipe is that it doesn't call for a tonne of spices to prepare at home. Slow cooker korma is designated for really exceptional events like weddings or lavish celebrations, and with good reason! They are colorful and elegant. While there are many ways to prepare food, Alcoeats offers the highest-quality goods. They prepare their products without the use of preservatives and only use genuine, original spices, making them a healthier alternative on the market. And it is definitely a must-try!
Faq On CHICKEN KORMA CURRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.