|September 26, 2022
How to Make Instant Cardamom Lassi
What is Lassi?
Lassi is a popular traditional yogurt-based drink that originated in the Indian. Or Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices, and sometimes fruit.
Whole cardamom seeds or powder add an extra flavor to this frothy sweet-and-tart yogurt drink. Why not try it today!
How to Make Instant Cardamom LassiFreshly ground whole cardamom seeds and yogurt, make an Indian summer special drink, but preground cardamom powder is okay too. So let's try it!
Total Time - 10 Min.
Course - Breakfast
Serving - 02
- ALCO Cardamom Powder : 1 tbsp
- Plain yogurt : 1 quart
- Granulated sugar : 4 large
- Ice Cubes : 4 large
- Firstly spoon the plain yogurt into a blender.
- Then add 6 tbsp of the sugar to the yogurt.
- Then add the ice and Cardamom Powder and blend until the yogurt mixture is smooth and frothy.
- After then add up to 2 more tbsp of sugar if you want a sweeter drink.
- Now finally pour into tall glasses and serve cold.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.