CHEDDAR CHEESE CASHEWSLooking for the perfect snack? These cheddar cheese cashews are roasted to perfection and will satisfy your craving. Crunchy and flavorful cashews are perfect for your next party or gathering. Order your own tin today!
- Type - Dip/snacks
- Serve - 4
- Preparation time - 1- 2 hours
- Cooking Time - 15 mins
Ingredients for Cheddar Cheese Cashews
- 1 cup - Raw cashews
- 2 tbsp - Nutritional yeast
- 1/8 tsp - Garlic powder
- 1/3 cup - Water
- 2 tsp - Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
What is the Vegan Cheese Recipe for Cashews?
- Take 1 cup of cashews in a bowl and add warm water. Cover it with a lid.
- Let the cashews soak for 1-2 hours.
- After the cashews are soaked, drain the water away.
- Take a food processor or a mixer, and add the remaining ingredients, garlic powder, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, salt, and water-soaked cashews. Process the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a serving bowl. Your cashew vegan cheese is ready to serve.
What's in Cheddar Cheese Cashews?
The following are the ingredients you will find in Cheddar Cheese Cashews.
- Whey Powder
- Anti-Caking Agent
- Roasted Cashew
- Dry Nuts/Fruits
- Acid Regulatory
Why buy our Cheddar Cheese Cashews?
- Extremely High Quality - It takes much effort to find cashews of the finest quality. The process of obtaining cashews is meticulous, but we give you the richest-flavored cashews you have ever tasted. Alco brings you the finest quality cashews.
- Delectable Flavors - Cheddar cheese-infused cashews are a pleasant and known flavor for every person in America and possibly the world. The taste palate suits the American taste. We use different spice mixes to coat the cashews to provide a lip-smacking taste of Cheddar Cheese Cashews.
- Wholesome and Nutritious - Cashew are a rich source of protein with heart-healthy fats and energy. Its wholesomeness and nutritious factor make Cheddar Cheese Cashews the favorite of many.
- Well-Roasted and Dry - There is a knack for making Cheddar Cheese Cashews. It requires patience and art to roast the cashews to a temperature that causes them crisp but not burn. We are vigilant while roasting and believe that slow and steady wins the race.
Health benefits of Vegan Cashew Cheese Recipe
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for information on what works best for you.
Apart from the shape of the cashew that entices the audience, it is the flavor and the health benefits it possesses. With a longer shelf-life, the following are the benefits of vegan cashew cheese.
- The recipe is good for the heart's well-being. The unsaturated fats, antioxidants, and potassium assist in decreasing LDL. The phytosterols, phenolic compounds, and oleic acid help keep the veins more robust and the heart healthier.
- The fiber content in cashews control type 2 diabetes. It helps maintain the glucose level in the body.
- For those with weight check issues, cashews manage weight. They are high in calories, filaments, and proteins.
- Vegan cashew cheese is rich in minerals. Minerals are good for bones. The body's copper and calcium quotient is maintained due to these cashews, thus strengthening the bones.
Summing Up Vegan Cheese Cashew Recipe
By imbibing cashews in daily life, there is a huge lifestyle change. Instead of indulging in junk food and munching on something unhealthy, opt for vegan cashew cheese that is simple to make and tastier to eat.
Alcoeats has a range of flavored cashews. A hamper of cashews can never be boring, whether for a house party or gifting purpose. Alco cashews are known for their superior quality. The flavor of the Cheddar Cheese Cashews is robust, and they are significantly larger than other kinds of cashews. Dry roasting the cashews and coating them in exotic spice mixtures from around the world creates a mouth-watering flavor that will have you going back for more. Enjoy the delicious recipe with family and friends. So if you are looking for a delightful snack, worry no more Alcoeats Cheddar Cheese Cashews are all set to make you head over heels.
Help us know how the vegan cheese cashew recipe went. We would love to hear from you.
FAQs on Cheddar Cheese Cashews Recipe
How to make vegan Cheddar?
You can use the same ingredients mentioned above by adding one component- Agar Agar powder. Add red bell pepper and smoked paprika to get the smoky flavor.
How to pair Cheddar cheese cashews?
Pair Cheddar cheese cashews with anything at any time. The cashews are ideal for preparing many recipes, including sauces, stir-fries, spreads, desserts, salads, and more. They are also perfect for snacking. They are salty, savory, and crunchy snacks for every occasion, including movie evenings, family game nights, outings, and outdoor excursions.
What are Cheddar Cheese Cashews?
Our Cheddar Cheese Cashews are created by slathering the creamy and heavenly flavor of Cheddar Cheese on top of superior-quality dry-roasted cashews. India, which is after Vietnam, the world's second-largest producer of cashews, is where the cashews are purchased. The cashew apple's interior contains the cashew nut. Extracting the cashew nut from the apple is labor- and time-intensive work.
How to store Cheddar Cheese Cashews?
Store the Cheddar cheese cashews in an airtight container to prevent them from getting moisture and losing out on the crunchiness.
Is cashew cheese more nutritious than regular cheese?
Depending on the ingredients, like cashew nuts, some vegan cheeses may be healthier than others. Compared to other forms of vegan cheese, these products typically include higher quantities of protein and lower levels of salt and saturated fat. But they might also cost more than those other sorts.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.