|September 26, 2022
Gluten Free Coconut Chutney
A freshly ground, brilliantly green coconut chutney makes just about any south Indian snack, from idli to dosa to vada to upma, way more delicious.
Coconuts are essential for bone health and the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and cholesterol. And also rich in iron, and copper which help form red blood cells, as well as selenium, an important antioxidant that protects your body cells.
Let's Make Gluten-Free Coconut Chutney.
Note: All ingredients available at alcoeats.com
Gluten Free Coconut ChutneyIndian coconut chutney to be served with dosa and idli. This is a favorite gluten-free dish and it is very delicious!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seed - 1/2 tsp
- Red chili peppers (chopped) - 3 fresh
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Plain yogurt - 1 tbsp.
- Coconut Powder - 1/2 fresh
- Firstly, place the coconut and yogurt in a blender or food processor. The process to a paste-like consistency. Then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Then heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Then stir in chili peppers, mustard seed, and Cumin Powder. Cook until mustard seeds start to pop.
- Spoon over the coconut mixture. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.