|September 26, 2022
Gluten Free Coconut Chutney
Let's Make Gluten-Free Coconut Chutney.
Note: All ingredients available at alcoeats.com
Gluten Free Coconut ChutneyIndian coconut chutney to be served with dosa and idli. This is a favorite gluten-free dish and it is very delicious!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seed - 1/2 tsp
- Red chili peppers (chopped) - 3 fresh
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Plain yogurt - 1 tbsp.
- Coconut Powder - 1/2 fresh
- Firstly, place the coconut and yogurt in a blender or food processor. The process to a paste-like consistency. Then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Then heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Then stir in chili peppers, mustard seed, and Cumin Powder. Cook until mustard seeds start to pop.
- Spoon over the coconut mixture. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.