HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN KORMA SAUCE AT HOME?
This chicken korma is a creamy mild curry dish with coconut cream, yogurt, and just enough ground almonds. There are many ways to approach this dish - do you know what's best about making this dish? It's how you make it.
- Serve - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 35 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp - Refined oil
- 2 Tbsp - Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp - Almond margarine
- 1 Tbsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl
- 1 Tsp - Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp - Salt
- 2 Cups - Water
- Put the saucepan over the stovetop. Pour refined oil into it.
- Add yogurt to the frying pan and stir in ginger-garlic paste.
- Then, add almond margarine to the pan and stir occasionally.
- Mix Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl Jar into the bowl and mix with water to create a smooth paste.
- Add the paste to the pan and keep it on a low flame while stirring to make a homemade korma sauce.
Health Benefits Of Chicken Korma Sauce
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert on what works best for you.
- Anti-inflammatory properties - Turmeric, one of the main spices in this sauce contains a pigment called curcumin. Curcumin is famous for its ability to fight inflammation by regulating inflammatory proteins.
- It may Boost Immunity - In India Chicken korma sauce is recommended by doctors when someone recovers from a cold or the flu because it contains many vital vitamins and nutrients that help to boost immunity. One way it helps people recover faster is by unclogging one's congested nasal passages, allowing them to breathe better.
- It may help control Weight - By including chicken in your diet, you will find that it helps achieve good health due to its low-fat content. For this reason, chicken may play a role in helping people reach their health goals when they are trying to lose weight.
- Magnesium may work as Stress Reliever - Chicken is one food item that promotes relaxation due to tryptophan and vitamin B5. You'll no doubt relax after a tiring day if you eat some chicken.
- High in Protein - Protein-rich-Chicken is an essential source of protein, and it is one of the highest sources. Those trying to build muscle should eat this food item as much as possible because it aids muscle growth when taken at least three times a week.
Summing Up On Making Korma Sauce
Kormas are for special occasions like weddings or dinners with friends and family. Chicken is cooked in a creamy sauce until tender, then tossed with layers of sweetness and spice before being put over rice. People usually only eat this dish once in their lifetime because it's so rich and heavy that it was worth it!
FAQs on Chicken Korma Sauce Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.