INDIAN CASHEW CHICKEN KORMA
Indian Cashew Chicken Korma will win your heart if you love Indian food. It is a delightful blend of cashew nut paste, fresh ginger, garlic, and coconut milk. Get detailed instructions from this recipe.
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cook Time - 20 Minutes
- 500 gms - Chopped Chicken
- 2 Tbsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ Cup - Cashew Paste
- 2 Tbsp - Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp - Butter
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Creamy Chicken
- 1 Tsp - Salt
- 1 Tsp - Chopped Coriander
- Take a bowl, and fill it with the chicken pieces.
- Add salt, ginger-garlic paste, and yogurt to the pot.
- Mix well to coat all the chicken pieces and put them in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. If you have extra time, freeze them for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Take a large Pan, and put butter in it.
- Sauté it on a low flame, and add the Alcoeats Creamy Chicken Simmer Sauce Mix.
- Once there's too much butter and add the cashew paste. Mix nicely and gradually add water.
- Drop the chicken pieces into the cooking liquid and let it simmer for about an hour on low heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, and serve hot with naan or rice.
Health Benefits Of Indian Cashew Chicken Korma
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert on what works best for you.
- It may prevent heart diseases - Cashews may help prevent heart diseases because of its high magnesium content. Proper magnesium intake might reduce the risk of ischemic heart disease, which occurs when the heart doesn't receive enough blood flow.
- It might keep bones strong - Apart from protein; chicken is rich in phosphorus and calcium, two minerals that keep bones strong. It also has selenium which is beneficial for arthritis risk.
- Helps Reduce PMS Symptoms- Magnesium, a nutrient found in chicken, may calm the nerves during premenstrual syndrome and may combat mood swings.
- It Might Boost immunity - Chicken soup is a home remedy for relieving colds, flu, and other common respiratory infections. The warm steam from chicken soup may help relieve nasal congestion and may prevent upper-respiratory lining invasion by bacteria that cause illness.
- Helps build muscles - Protein has long been known for its ability to help build and maintain muscle. Chicken is a rich source of protein because it is an animal product, and thus contains more proteins and fewer fats than other food products such as vegetables or dairy products.
Summing Up On Chicken Korma Recipe
Kurma is the south Indian variation of Korma. Kurmas are typically curries with a thicker sauce than their north Indian counterparts, most often including the addition of coconut and cashews. The traditional ingredients for making Korma are yogurt, a mix of spices such as cumin and coriander, coconut milk, tomatoes, etc. The preparation starts with marinating before finally being cooked in low heat to allow the meat or vegetable time to cook all the way through.
Korma is originally an Indian dish that was first famous by Mughal emperors who added their personal touch to it because they wanted something new to serve at their royal courts. What makes it so different from other dishes? It has many layers of flavors, from butter or ghee seared onto all meats or vegetables before adding them back into a pot of melted-yogurt sauce and slow-cooking everything together for even more depth.
Faqs on CASHEW CHICKEN KORMA
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.