CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE (ORIGINS, INGREDIENTS & MORE!)When it comes to Indian non-vegetarian cuisine, and Butter Chicken Masala, very few dishes are considered more beloved than the legendary Chicken Tikka Masala. This article discusses its origin and the ingredients used for Chicken Tikka Masala.
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala
- 3 cups - Boiled water in a large utensil
- 2 cups - Chicken cubes
- 1 tbsp - Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic paste
- 12 tbsp - Salt (or, as per individual requirements)
- 1 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix with heavy whipping cream
- Garam masala powder of the best quality
Method of preparation
If you're searching for the best chicken tikka masala recipe, you've arrived at the right place!
- Marinate the chicken (preferably overnight) or as long as you can.
- You can either bake or grill chicken cubes as per your liking. Using Skewers for grilling is another option.
- Use the Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix to prepare some tikka masala or gravy.
- Mix the chicken pieces with tikka masala sauce.
- Heat oil in a large pot. Drop in some cumin seeds.
- Add the onions, garlic, and ginger, and sauté until they turn golden brown and you start getting their combined smells.
- Fry over low heat till they become transparent.
- You can add some yogurt or sour cream, tomato sauce, and any Indian spice blend (like chili powder, turmeric, tandoori masala, and coriander powder) to suit your taste preferences.
- Toss all the ingredients together and cook on medium flame.
- Add the cooked chicken tikka and roasted veggies after 5 minutes of boiling.
- Add butter according to your preferences.
- Serve your Chicken Tikka Masala steaming hot with either rice or naan.
So that's it!
You now know everything about India's Chicken Tikka Masala found in almost every good restaurant in India and across the world. The recipe for preparing delicious and mouthwatering Chicken Tikka Masala is quite simple, and the dish remains the best meal that can be served for either lunch or dinner or any special occasion. You can eat this dish any time of the week and be completely satisfied with its taste and exotic flavors.
frequently asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.