CLASSIC BUTTER CHICKEN FOR A WEEKEND GET TOGETHER
Weekend plans call for something yummy, and it always depends on which recipe to put your hands on. Alcoeats has a quick and easy Classic Butter Chicken recipe for your weekend getaways.
- Cuisine - Indian
- Course - Main Course
- Prep Time - 20 minutes
- Cooking time -15 Minutes
- Serving - 4-5 Servings
Ingredients for Quick and Easy Butter Chicken
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
Instructions for Quick and Easy Butter Chicken
- Marinate Chicken in salt, garlic & ginger - 15-20 min.
- Add the Butter Chicken Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Pan fry chicken - 3 min
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit - 3 min. Your Instant Butter Chicken is ready to serve.
Why Should you eat Chicken?
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
Chicken is rich in various essential nutrients, including Protein, niacin, selenium, phosphorus, and many other nutrients making it a superfood.
- Good source of protein - Chicken has a high protein level, which is crucial for keeping our muscles strong. For those looking to gain muscle, Chicken is a good source of protein.
- It May Help in Losing Weight - Have you ever seen a balanced meal without any chicken? Since Chicken is essentially lean meat that doesn't have much fat, it is always a part of a healthy diet. Therefore, frequently consuming Chicken could aid in a healthy diet plan.
- It May Strengthen Bones - Chicken is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus, and protein. Both of these minerals support strong bones. Eating Chicken regularly may lower the risk of developing arthritis.
- It May Help as a Stress Buster -Do you know which food ingredients can reduce stress? Magnesium, abundant in Chicken, may help treat PMS symptoms. With It's tryptophan and vitamin B5.
- It May Act as an Immunity booster - Have you ever questioned why, whether you have the flu or a cold, doctors advice include chicken soup in your recovery meals? It's because Chicken may support the body's immune cells, and soup's steam may clear the nasal passages. The best strategy to recover from the majority of infections and colds is to consume Chicken in the form of stew.
Final Words on Butter Chicken
Super easy to make Crockpot Butter Chicken recipe by Alcoeats is a one-stop solution for your weekend plans. Show off your culinary skills with the Easy Indie Bow Instant Gravy Mix. If you store marinated Chicken in your refrigerator, you are sorted for any-time chicken recipes with so many gravy options available at Indian Gravies offered by Alcoeats. Check this out and make your cooking so much easier.
FAQS ON BUTTER CHICKEN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.