MOST POPULAR RECIPE OF ROYAL KITCHEN: MUGHLAI SHAHI PANEER
Shahi Paneer, an Indian dish commonly found in most fine dining establishments, is a classic recipe of tender crumbled paneer sauteed with onion and other spices. Seasoned with garam masala or curry powder - each restaurant interprets this taste level differently.
- Serves- 4
- Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time- 20 Minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR SHAHI PANEER
- 250 gms - Diced Paneer
- 3 tbsp - Alcoeats Royal Paneer Simmer Sauce Mix
- 2 cups - Water
- 2 tbsp - Cooking Oil/Ghee
- ½ cup - Whisked Cream
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tbsp - Coriander Leaves
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHAHI PANEER
- Mix Alcoeats Royal Paneer simmer sauce mix with water in a glass bowl.
- Put the heavy-bottomed pan on the stove and add cooking oil/ghee.
- Then, put diced paneer into the pan and fry slowly.
- Add the simmered sauce paste to the pan, salt, and keep it on low flame.
- Stir while on low flame until the aromatic flavor starts coming out.
- Add coriander leaves over the top and serve with naan, basmati rice, or roti.
SUMMING UP ON MUGHLAI SHAHI PANEER
Mughlai Style Shahi Paneer is a royal cheese dish popular among those from Northern India and deemed part of Mughlai cuisine. This decadent dish comprises nuts, onion, and spices, which gives it its distinctive flavor. The simmered soft paneer consists of rich, creamy, aromatic, and flavorful white sauce. Shahi paneer masala ingredients comprise cardamom, saffron, and garam masala added. We offer Alcoeats Royal Paneer Simmer Sauce Mix, so you don't have to worry about being short on ingredients or complex preparation steps.
Every restaurant has its way of cooking Mughlai shahi paneer. Every chef has a different recipe, whether it's shahi paneer Ranveer Brar, shahi paneer Sanjeev Kapoor or even Shahi Paneer Kunal Kapoor.
Faqs On Shahi Paneer Recipe
CAN A SHAHI PANEER WITHOUT ONIONS EXIST?
Yes, you can prepare Shahi Paneer without onions. There are recipes for shahi paneer without onion and garlic too.
WHAT ARE SHAHI PANEER MASALA INGREDIENTS?
Shahi Paneer ingredients include shahi sauce consisting of tomatoes, cream, nuts, etc.
ARE RECIPES FOR SHAHI MATAR PANEER DIFFERRENT FROM SHAHI PANEER?
Both recipes are almost similar, with slight differences in shahi paneer ingredients and shahi paneer masala from shahi matar paneer.
HOW TO GET SHAHI PANEER NEAR ME?
Search by typing shahi paneer near me, and you will get the option to order and get shahi paneer masala instantly.
HOW IS SHAHI PANEER WITHOUT CREAM MADE?
Shahi paneer without cream does not contain full-fat cream; instead, you can use low-fat cream to make it a better option.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.