MOST POPULAR RECIPE OF ROYAL KITCHEN: MUGHLAI SHAHI PANEER
Shahi Paneer, an Indian dish commonly found in most fine dining establishments, is a classic recipe of tender crumbled paneer sauteed with onion and other spices. Seasoned with garam masala or curry powder - each restaurant interprets this taste level differently.
- Serves- 4
- Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time- 20 Minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR SHAHI PANEER
- 250 gms - Diced Paneer
- 3 tbsp - Alcoeats Royal Paneer Simmer Sauce Mix
- 2 cups - Water
- 2 tbsp - Cooking Oil/Ghee
- ½ cup - Whisked Cream
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tbsp - Coriander Leaves
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHAHI PANEER
- Mix Alcoeats Royal Paneer simmer sauce mix with water in a glass bowl.
- Put the heavy-bottomed pan on the stove and add cooking oil/ghee.
- Then, put diced paneer into the pan and fry slowly.
- Add the simmered sauce paste to the pan, salt, and keep it on low flame.
- Stir while on low flame until the aromatic flavor starts coming out.
- Add coriander leaves over the top and serve with naan, basmati rice, or roti.
SUMMING UP ON MUGHLAI SHAHI PANEER
Mughlai Style Shahi Paneer is a royal cheese dish popular among those from Northern India and deemed part of Mughlai cuisine. This decadent dish comprises nuts, onion, and spices, which gives it its distinctive flavor. The simmered soft paneer consists of rich, creamy, aromatic, and flavorful white sauce. Shahi paneer masala ingredients comprise cardamom, saffron, and garam masala added. We offer Alcoeats Royal Paneer Simmer Sauce Mix, so you don't have to worry about being short on ingredients or complex preparation steps.
Every restaurant has its way of cooking Mughlai shahi paneer. Every chef has a different recipe, whether it's shahi paneer Ranveer Brar, shahi paneer Sanjeev Kapoor or even Shahi Paneer Kunal Kapoor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.