Spicy Chicken - Baked, Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thigh
Chicken has become one of the favorite meats for home cooking because of its mild flavor yet diverse use, its economical price, and it's easy to cook. A simple piece of chicken has infinite versatility. Chicken recipes are getting very popular month by month. We bring you one of the popular baked Chicken recipes - Spicy Chicken - Baked, Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thigh, a delicious and nutritious chicken dish, you will enjoy it in your dinner menu.
All about Spicy Chicken Thighs
Spicy Chicken Thigh - This goes great with any side dish and is loaded with lots of flavor. This superb dish is topped with an incredibly sweet and tangy dry mix. The boneless skinless chicken thighs are used to fasten the cooking.
It is healthy and delicious, easy to make, and requires little preparation time. Either you can bake or grill. The recipe is great for a planned weekend dinner to enjoy the chicken thigh meat which is usually moist and tastier than chicken breast.
Expand your menu with this amazing dish! And we will guide you to making the best Spicy Baked Chicken Thighs at home. These spicy chicken thighs come out to be crispy after baking on the outside and amazingly soft and juicy on the inside.
Course: Dinner or Main Course
Cuisine: Asian Indian
HOW TO MAKE BAKED, BONELESS & SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGH?
The most important part before starting with the dish is knowing its ingredients and type of spice mix used, the type of seasoning you use determines the kind of flavor the dish will have. Now lets look at the ingredients to be used for the preparation of Spicy Chicken Thighs.
- Fresh Chicken (Boneless and skinless Chicken Thighs)
- Cooking Oil (Olive oil or Coconut oil)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Spices (Chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, cumin etc)
Other Seasonings That You Can Use
Apart from using the spice mix for the recipe, you can also add the following seasonings for different flavors.
- Italian Seasonings
- Taco Seasoning
- Jerk Seasoning
- Poultry Seasoning
- Preparation - 10 minuntes
- Cooking - 40 minutes
Instructions and Process
These baked Chicken Thighs are drizzled and coated with olive oil, seasoning, garlic and herbs, and then baked in the oven until tender and golden brown. Let us talk in details about the process and instructions of baking Spicy Chicken Thighs.
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- The next step is to rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Season the chicken pieces in a large bowl and sprinkle delicious olive oil and spices on top. The oil helps keep the chicken moist and crispy during baking. There are several secrets to crispy chicken thighs. First, before rubbing the chicken with the seasoning, the chicken must be patted dry.
- Now, place chicken in rimmed baking dish. If you don’t have a rimmed baking dish, you can use a baking dish, such as a 13x9-inch glass bakeware.
- The final step is to bake the chicken in a 400 degree Fahrenheit (The higher the temperature when you bake the chicken thighs, the golden yellow skin will form, and this protects the dark meat from overcooking and makes the inside tender, which makes it more delicious and tender) oven until cooked through. Depending on how hot the oven is, it should take around 30 minutes (The time may vary depending on the size of the thigh).
- Remove from the oven and place the chicken thighs on a plate (Boneless and skinless chicken thighs cook quickly). Chop the chili, sprinkle over the chicken and serve hot! Let your baked Chicken Thighs rest for 5 minutes on the pan before serving.
If you don't like spicy, you can skip the chili, this recipe is still great without it. The flavored glaze is a perfect combination of sweet, smoky and garlic. This chili just gave it an extra kick. This Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is great served with rice and vegetables.
This dish is perfect for cooking, you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can also freeze this stored in airtight containers for up to 3 months.
BAKED CHICKEN THIGH FLAVOR VARIATIONS
You can also add make use of other ingredients to bake Chicken Thighs to create flavor variations that suit your taste and satisfy your appetitie.
- Vegetables: In the last 15 minutes of the baking time, you can add vegetables such as broccoli or cauliflower. You can also add potatoes at the beginning of the cooking time as a one pot meal.
- Cheese: Sprinkle 1/3 cup grated feta cheese or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese on a finished plate.
- Herbs: You can use green onions, garlic, or basil in place of fresh parsley to garnish the chicken.
The other related recipes you can try:
- Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Thighs and Bell Peppers
- Baked Chicken Breasts
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
JOIN THE ALCOEATS REVOLUTION and Get 30% OFF
Sign up for early access to sales, product launches, the latest Alcoeats news and more!