INSTANT POT BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPEA super easy, rich-flavored Butter Chicken recipe that rivals any restaurant. Aromatic golden chicken pieces in an incredible curry sauce made in just 20 minutes. This instant pot recipe is something you should get your hands on.
- Cuisine - Indian
- Course - Main Course
- Prep Time - 20 minutes
- Cooking time - 15 Minutes
- Serving - 4-5 Servings
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Marinate chicken in salt, garlic, & ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Butter Chicken Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Pan fry chicken - 3 min.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min. Your Instant Pot Butter Chicken is ready to serve.
What to serve with Butter Chicken
Do you want to know what to serve with butter chicken? From rice to naan bread, bring Indian flair to your table with these five side dishes!
- Peas Pulao- Peas pulao is a rice dish that includes peas, basmati rice, and a variety of spices. This wonderful rice side dish is typically served with butter chicken for an incredible taste and flavor.
- Butter Naan- A leavened flatbread composed of flour, milk, butter, and salt is known as butter naan. It's also coated with melted butter right after it comes out of the oven, all crispy and chewy.
- Potato Samosas- When you couple potato samosas with your Butter Chicken, you're in for a treat. Potato samosas are deep-fried phyllo pastry-wrapped spicy potatoes and peas.
- Raita- When you're served something hot and spicy, you need something cool and refreshing to balance. That is why raita is the best option to serve with butter chicken.
- Garlic Bread- Garlic and melted butter atop soft, white, crusty bread. Garlic bread is a classic Italian and French side dish. Nonetheless, it makes a fantastic side dish for Butter Chicken.
How to store butter chicken?
Indian Butter chicken instant pot is simple to reheat in the microwave or on a frying pan. Remember that chicken can only be reheated once, so only reheat the amount you want to consume in that sitting. Butter chicken can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This particular butter chicken masala recipe will instantly lift your mood and act as a stress reliever as you take the first mouthful. Use organic masala in your cooking for the most incredible flavor and aroma. Alcoeats create something nutritious for everyone, making cooking simpler and eating healthier. So you won't have to look for a Butter Chicken restaurant for your cravings. Alcoeats has committed to providing its consumers with the most organic gravies on the market, which are natural, chemical-free, and delicious.
FAQs on Instant Pot Butter Chicken Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.