INSTANT POT BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPEA super easy, rich-flavored Butter Chicken recipe that rivals any restaurant. Aromatic golden chicken pieces in an incredible curry sauce made in just 20 minutes. This instant pot recipe is something you should get your hands on.
- Cuisine - Indian
- Course - Main Course
- Prep Time - 20 minutes
- Cooking time - 15 Minutes
- Serving - 4-5 Servings
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Marinate chicken in salt, garlic, & ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Butter Chicken Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Pan fry chicken - 3 min.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min. Your Instant Pot Butter Chicken is ready to serve.
What to serve with Butter Chicken
Do you want to know what to serve with butter chicken? From rice to naan bread, bring Indian flair to your table with these five side dishes!
- Peas Pulao- Peas pulao is a rice dish that includes peas, basmati rice, and a variety of spices. This wonderful rice side dish is typically served with butter chicken for an incredible taste and flavor.
- Butter Naan- A leavened flatbread composed of flour, milk, butter, and salt is known as butter naan. It's also coated with melted butter right after it comes out of the oven, all crispy and chewy.
- Potato Samosas- When you couple potato samosas with your Butter Chicken, you're in for a treat. Potato samosas are deep-fried phyllo pastry-wrapped spicy potatoes and peas.
- Raita- When you're served something hot and spicy, you need something cool and refreshing to balance. That is why raita is the best option to serve with butter chicken.
- Garlic Bread- Garlic and melted butter atop soft, white, crusty bread. Garlic bread is a classic Italian and French side dish. Nonetheless, it makes a fantastic side dish for Butter Chicken.
How to store butter chicken?
Indian Butter chicken instant pot is simple to reheat in the microwave or on a frying pan. Remember that chicken can only be reheated once, so only reheat the amount you want to consume in that sitting. Butter chicken can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This particular butter chicken masala recipe will instantly lift your mood and act as a stress reliever as you take the first mouthful. Use organic masala in your cooking for the most incredible flavor and aroma. Alcoeats create something nutritious for everyone, making cooking simpler and eating healthier. So you won't have to look for a Butter Chicken restaurant for your cravings. Alcoeats has committed to providing its consumers with the most organic gravies on the market, which are natural, chemical-free, and delicious.
FAQs on Instant Pot Butter Chicken Recipe
What is Paneer Butter made of?
You can prepare Butter Paneer, of course, with Paneer toasting the Butter and adding a few spices, tomato puree, and cream.
What is paneer called in the US?
Although many Indians restate "paneer" into "cottage cheese," cottage cheese may be made using rennet yanked from the stomach of ruminants, and when such medleys are pressed into farmer's cheese are firmer than paneer.
Can we skip cream in paneer butter masala?
Yes, definitely you can skip the cream in paneer butter masala recipe. The cream enhances the taste and gives paneer butter masala a richer and creamy flavor. Instead, you can use almond or cashew paste for the thick texture in this paneer masala recipe.
What is the difference between paneer tikka masala and paneer butter masala?
Both delicacies have their own space in the hearts of food lovers worldwide. In paneer tikka masala, the paneer is firstly marinated with masala and roasted in a pan till it turns golden. As per the taste, the paneer tikka masala is more of a spicy main course, but butter paneer masala is sweeter because of the cream added to this dish.
Does Butter Paneer Masala from Alcoeats contain any common allergens such as dairy, nuts, wheat, etc.?
You can refer to Alcoeats Butter Paneer Mix’s ingredients for further information. However, our butter paneer mix is 100% gluten free and does not contain any wheat.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.