CHOCOLATE COFFEE RECIPE
Coffee and Chocolate pair up to give a heavenly taste to your beverage; Despite being of two contrasting flavor tones, they complement each other perfectly, making a perfect sip for all time!
- 1 cafetière or French Press
- 1 kettle
- 1 mug of heatproof glass
Ingredients Chocolate Coffee Recipe
- 2 tablespoons - Alcoeats Love Me Some Expresso coffee grounds
- 125ml - Boiling water
- 30ml - Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons - Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon - White sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
Instructions For Chocolate Coffee Recipe
- Add two tablespoons of Love Me Some Expresso coffee grounds to your cafetière/French Press.
- Pour 125ml boiling water into your cafetière and cover with the lid.
- Give the coffee four to five minutes to brew.
- Once the coffee is brewed, press it and pour it into your mug or glass.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to coffee and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 30ml of milk and whisk thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Top it off with whipped cream on the coffee.
Health Benefits of Drinking Chocolate Coffee
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Improved Cognition, Focus, and Mood - Numerous studies have shown that coffee consumption considerably boosts mood, increases alertness, improves attention, and supports mental cognition in its users. Chocolate Coffee adds a sweet and savory note to your strong expresso shot, elevating your mood.
- Improved Memory - Coffee can help you remember things better, and some studies have found that this is especially true when consumed in the morning. According to some studies, drinking coffee just after a task may improve long-term memory by facilitating the brain's process of assimilation of new knowledge. Chocolate coffee can help clear your foggy mind, making it a perfect study companion.
- May Lower Chances of Type 2 Diabetes - Coffee consumption may lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes in healthy individuals, with a reduced risk of 25% when more than 2 cups of brewed coffee are consumed daily. Chocolate Coffee is sugar-free and best served with an expresso shot for your sugar-free coffee binge.
- Improved Blood Circulation - According to some research, caffeine, the primary component of coffee, causes increased blood flow. It has been proven to improve cardiovascular health. Chocolate Coffee is rich in caffeine and helps enhances blood flow.
- Improved Athletic Performance - According to studies, caffeine can alert athletes because caffeine has been discovered to affect the body's central nervous system. In sports that are high-intensity and short in length, the reduction in fatigue also aids in improved performance. So, a Chocolate-covered Expresso Beans Coffee can alert your brain to all the tactics and their counters.
Final Words on Chocolate Coffee
The Cozy Bear Coffee range by Alcoeats is one of the most popular gourmet coffees and has perfectly balanced flavors with 100% pure Arabica Beans. You can drink this mild coffee directly from your coffee machine or infuse it in endless coffee recipes. It is a beautiful Christmas gift for a loved one or may be used to start your day with its mouthwatering flavors and various roasts.
FAQs on Chocolate Coffee Recipe
What gives coffee a chocolate flavor?
Coffees with chocolaty undertones are often roasted to a medium-dark degree, allowing the sugars in the coffee bean to caramelize and bring out these distinct flavors.
Why do coffee and chocolate pair so well?
The contrast between the Chocolate's sweetness and the coffee's bitterness creates a delightful flavor. Chocolate and coffee match well not simply because of their distinct flavors but also Chocolate covered coffee beans are a delicious beverage material for any occasion.
Can you use Chocolate to sweeten coffee?
Dark Chocolate can give coffee a deep, rich, and highly delectable flavor. The sweetness of the Chocolate adds the perfect layer to the taste of the coffee with each sip. It also lends a creaminess to each sip.
What kind of Chocolate do you put in coffee?
We advise 70% dark chocolate because you will be sipping coffee with a bitter flavor. It has a good taste and is sweet enough to eat. It will therefore give the coffee a tonne of flavor and sweetness.
How can you enhance the chocolate flavor of coffee?
It's espresso! A shot or two of plain espresso or a few tablespoons of highly dark coffee combined with the liquids in your recipe enhances the Chocolate without adding much noticeable coffee taste.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.