HOW TO MAKE CINNABON ICED COFFEE
A Cinnabon Iced Coffee includes espresso, milk, ice, and flavor syrup. The flavored syrup is usually a mix of cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. Read here to know more about it.
Cinnabon Iced Coffee ingredients
Cinnabon's iced coffee is a blend of locally sourced Coffee beans combined with milk, ice, and flavorings. The coffee is freshly brewed every day before being mixed with vanilla syrup to create a deliciously smooth drink that can satisfy anyone's sweet tooth while giving them the energy boost they need after consuming it.
Ingredients used to prepare one cup of Cinnabon brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup - Milk.
- 1/4 cup - Ground sugar.
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract.
- 1/4 tsp - Ground cinnamon.
- 5 - ice cubes.
How to make Cinnabon Iced coffee
- Place the milk and water in a blender along with the sweetener, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Blend until it becomes warm and frothy-ish.
- Add the ice cubes until it becomes cold (approximately thirty seconds).
- Serve immediately, or place in the fridge for up to two hours.
- Cinnabon Iced Coffee Calories
One 16-ounce Cinnabon iced Coffee has 180 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat, 32 grams of sugar, 3 grams of protein, and 80 milligrams of caffeine.
There are 210 calories in a 24oz Cold Brew Iced Coffee Cinnamon Roll from Cinnabon. The majority of these calories come from carbs (77%).
Cinnabon coffee creamer has fat which is 35 calories. Total fat 6%, cholesterol 3%, sodium 5%, Total carbohydrates 13%.Percent daily value figures are on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Drinking a chilled Cinnabon iced coffee may activate your metabolism and may burn more calories. Caffeine in iced coffee may increase the conversion of food into energy, which helps maintain higher levels of metabolic activity.
Health Benefits of Cinnabon Iced Coffee
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
The main ingredient in Cinnabon coffee pods is cinnamon. It is beneficial for health in many ways.
- It contains vitamins and minerals - Cinnamon spice has been found to contain vitamins and minerals which may keep you healthy. It is high in fiber, manganese, vitamin k, iron, and calcium.
- It may help lose weight - The abilities of coffee and cinnamon combined to create a recipe that's delicious and may help in weight loss.
- Rich in Antioxidants - Antioxidants may protect us from damage caused by free radicals. Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants.
- Increases Mental Ability - Cinnamon may help enhance your ability to process information and perform mentally engaging tasks. Plus with caffeine you may stay more alert as well.
- Fights Cold and Cough - Coffee may help to soothe the throat, break up mucus and congestion and reduce mucus build-up due to its ingredient of cinnamon. This may also depend on how cold and hot beverage you may be consuming.
FAQs on Cinnabon Coffee Recipe
Is Cinnabon Iced Coffee good for health?
Yes, Cinnabon Iced coffee contains cinnamon which is beneficial for health. The sugars may not be all that healthy.
Is it ok to drink Cinnabon coffee thrice a day?
Cinnabon Iced coffee may be good for health. You can take this once a day.
Is there only one variant of Cinnabon Iced Coffee?
There are three variants of Cinnabon Iced Coffee.
Is Cinnabon Iced Coffee healthier than hot coffee?
Cinnabon Iced Coffee may be healthier than hot coffee. You can consume more Iced coffee than hot coffee as it is less acidic than regular brewed coffee.
Cinnabon Iced Coffee is harmful to diabetic patients?
Cinnabon Iced Coffee has contents that are not harmful to diabetic patients. Although we do recommend you watch out for that insulin spike from all the sugar in this drink.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.