HOW TO MAKE SNICKERDOODLE COFFEE - COMPLETE GUIDESnickerdoodle coffee is a flavored coffee with a cinnamon and sugar flavor. It is made by adding ground cinnamon and sugar to brewed coffee. Read here to learn more about it.
- Type - Beverage
- Serve - 1
- Preparation time - 2 mins
- Cooking time - 5 mins
- Total time - 7 mins
Ingredients to make Snickerdoodle coffee
- 1 ½ tsp - Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee
- ¼ cup - French vanilla creamer
- 1 cup - Water
- ¼ cup - Steamed milk (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- 4-5 ounces of Snickerdoodle creamer/ whipped creamer
Steps to make Snickerdoodle Coffee Recipe
- Add 1 ½ tsp of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee powder. (You can add more coffee powder depending upon how strong you need) in your coffee maker
- Keep the reservoir ready by adding the water quantity as mentioned above.
- Start the coffee maker and allow the coffee powder to brew for 4 mins.
- Snickerdoodle coffee is ready to sip. You can add steamed milk and sugar as you desire.
- You can add whipped cream or Snickerdoodle creamer over the mug of coffee once your coffee is ready and sprinkle fine powder of cinnamon.
Health Benefits of Snickerdoodle Coffee
Disclaimer: This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- When you use Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee, we guarantee you will get a naturally caffeinated beverage. It has no processing or chemical substances. So what you drink is natural.
- A pack of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee has a lower acidity level that aids in restoring alkaline balance to the body.
- Coffee beans from Brazil are rich in antioxidants. Besides, adding figs, almonds, and dates makes it healthy with potassium and soluble fiber.
- The chicory in the coffee benefits gut health. It supports the immune system.
- Cinnamon optimizes the brain cells. It enhances the critical thinking power of the mind.
Summing up Snickerdoodle Coffee
So next time you crave Snickerdoodle coffee, you know what to do. Grab Snickerdoodle coffee powder and make the best coffee for you and your family. Many coffee lovers love to indulge in Snickerdoodle coffee after their meals; it becomes a desert and no longer a beverage. But we say as you like it!
Let the inner Snickerdoodle show its power. Get hooked with the Snickerdoodle coffee creamer, giving that extra edge to the coffee. Buy your pack of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee free from additives or preservatives. You will be able to feel the fresh roasting essence as soon as you open the packet of coffee.
Flaunt your cuppa of Snickerdoodle coffee over a sweet cream flavor creamer and take a picture. Let us hear about your day at Snickerdoodle!
Faqs On Snickerdoodle Coffee recipe
My Snickerdoodle coffee has become strong; how can I mellow it down?
You need to adjust to the brewing technique. If you want a mild flavor, you can dilute the coffee by adding steamed milk, hot water, or a Snickerdoodle coffee creamer.
Can I store brewed Snickerdoodle coffee in the refrigerator?
Yes, you can reheat Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee brewed coffee, and the flavor will remain intact.
How much brewing is needed to get strong, medium, and light Snickerdoodle coffee?
You will have to follow the following brewing temperature-
- For a strong brew- Add one rounded tbsp of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee powder for a cup of water.
- Add 1 level tbsp of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee powder for a cup of water for a medium brew.
- Add one rounded tsp of Alcoeats Snickerdoodle coffee powder to a cup of water for a light mixture.
How to make homemade Snickerdoodle coffee creamer?
Prep Time 5 mins
- One cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ cups of milk
Snickerdoodle coffee creamer is ready to be poured into your Snickerdoodle coffee. Whisk all the above ingredients for a minute or two. You will get a lump-free mixture. You can store it in the refrigerator for upto five days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.