TOFU MASALA RECIPETofu is healthy, and so is Tofu Masala. Read this piece to learn more about the Tofu Recipes that can give you magical health benefits.
Indian Tofu Recipe
You know the Indian spices are endless, and so are the ingredients in any Indian recipe. To cut short your struggle, we will move with Alco Tofu Masala and tell you the secret of making a delicious Indian tofu tikka masala recipe in hardly 30 minutes.
The ingredients of the Tofu Masala Recipe include Tofu, Alco garam masala, cauliflower, crushed or pureed tomato, Greek yogurt, ginger and garlic, and other vegetables like onion, peas, etc. (Whatever other vegetables you like to add to your dish). If you don't want to go this long, you can get Alco Tofu Masala and get every ingredient packed and ground together in a packet for your tikka masala tofu recipe.
- First, you need to make Tofu, or you can also choose the right tofu pieces from the nearby market.
- Finely cut the Tofu into bite sizes and keep them aside until you make the marinade.
- Add soy yogurt, oil, Alco turmeric powder, Alco garam masala, Alco chili powder, 1 tsp lemon juice, and salt as per your taste.
- Now coat the tofu pieces with this marinade. Let the tofu pieces marinate for almost 1 hour. It will enhance the flavor of the Tofu Masala Recipe.
- Now bake this marinated Tofu for almost 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Now it's time to make the masala. Take a large pan and add 1 tbsp of oil to it.
- Now add cumin, black pepper, tomatoes, and soy yogurt. Heat it together until it gets thickened.
- Add baked Tofu to this tikka masala and stir it regularly until all the Tofu gets coated.
- The Tofu Tikka masala is ready to be served.
Why Alco Tofu Masala?
With the Alco Tofu masala, the Indian tofu recipe gets much easier as it is ready-to-mix masala made from authentic Indian spices sourced from mother earth.
This single Tofu Masala has every Indian spice, from cumin, cloves, salt, chili powder, black pepper, black cardamom, green cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon, Long pepper, star anise, nutmeg, and coriander seeds.
Make Tofu Masala Recipe in the comfort of your home easily with Alco Tofu Masala.
Health Benefits of Tofu
DISCLAIMER - This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Tofu is recognized as one of the most complete protein sources.
- Tofu is known to be an anti-inflammatory diet.
- Tofu contains plant estrogen that helps lower the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Tofu also helps in lowering bad cholesterol, thus keeping your heart healthy.
FAQs on Tofu Masala Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.