TOFU MASALA RECIPETofu is healthy, and so is Tofu Masala. Read this piece to learn more about the Tofu Recipes that can give you magical health benefits.
Indian Tofu Recipe
You know the Indian spices are endless, and so are the ingredients in any Indian recipe. To cut short your struggle, we will move with Alco Tofu Masala and tell you the secret of making a delicious Indian tofu tikka masala recipe in hardly 30 minutes.
The ingredients of the Tofu Masala Recipe include Tofu, Alco garam masala, cauliflower, crushed or pureed tomato, Greek yogurt, ginger and garlic, and other vegetables like onion, peas, etc. (Whatever other vegetables you like to add to your dish). If you don't want to go this long, you can get Alco Tofu Masala and get every ingredient packed and ground together in a packet for your tikka masala tofu recipe.
- First, you need to make Tofu, or you can also choose the right tofu pieces from the nearby market.
- Finely cut the Tofu into bite sizes and keep them aside until you make the marinade.
- Add soy yogurt, oil, Alco turmeric powder, Alco garam masala, Alco chili powder, 1 tsp lemon juice, and salt as per your taste.
- Now coat the tofu pieces with this marinade. Let the tofu pieces marinate for almost 1 hour. It will enhance the flavor of the Tofu Masala Recipe.
- Now bake this marinated Tofu for almost 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Now it's time to make the masala. Take a large pan and add 1 tbsp of oil to it.
- Now add cumin, black pepper, tomatoes, and soy yogurt. Heat it together until it gets thickened.
- Add baked Tofu to this tikka masala and stir it regularly until all the Tofu gets coated.
- The Tofu Tikka masala is ready to be served.
Why Alco Tofu Masala?
With the Alco Tofu masala, the Indian tofu recipe gets much easier as it is ready-to-mix masala made from authentic Indian spices sourced from mother earth.
This single Tofu Masala has every Indian spice, from cumin, cloves, salt, chili powder, black pepper, black cardamom, green cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon, Long pepper, star anise, nutmeg, and coriander seeds.
Make Tofu Masala Recipe in the comfort of your home easily with Alco Tofu Masala.
Health Benefits of Tofu
DISCLAIMER - This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Tofu is recognized as one of the most complete protein sources.
- Tofu is known to be an anti-inflammatory diet.
- Tofu contains plant estrogen that helps lower the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Tofu also helps in lowering bad cholesterol, thus keeping your heart healthy.
FAQs on Tofu Masala Recipe
Does Indian food use tofu?
Presently, some individuals love to have Tofu in their diet, but soon Indians will add this healthy Tofu to their diet as it has plenty of health benefits.
Is Tofu like paneer?
Paneer and Tofu look similar but are two different foods. Tofu is made out of soy, while paneer is cottage cheese. However, both have soft textures and are a healthy diet for vegetarians.
How do I make Tofu taste good?
You need to check on certain things to make your Tofu taste good. Firstly, you need to choose the right Tofu for your recipe, and after the choice, you should marinate the Tofu for an extended period to get the best taste.
Is it healthy to eat Tofu?
Tofu is known to be a complete source of protein and nutrients. Thus, it is safe and healthy to have Tofu.
How long does Tofu last in the fridge?
Store your unpacked Tofu in a refrigerator and it will last up to 3-5 days. Honestly, if you are storing your unzipped or packed Tofu, then it will last up to 4-5 days.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.