|September 26, 2022
Indian Paneer Butter Gravy
Butter Paneer is a creamy and buttery tomato-based gravy that contains cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Butter Paneer is native to Northern India and is best served with rice or naan.
Let's Make Indian Paneer Butter Gravy.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Indian Paneer Butter GravyOur Butter Paneer Gravy flavor makes for an excellent creamy and buttery simmer sauce that pairs well with paneer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water -2 cups
- Paneer Cube - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1tsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tbsp
- ALCO Paneer Butter Gravy - 50g
- First, season paneer with salt & pepper.
- Then add Alco Paneer Butter Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then add season paneer to pan and stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 8-10 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTION:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.