CHILI PANEER RECIPEChili Paneer is magical, have it dry, semi-gravy, or gravy. You can serve it as a starter or in the main course. Read here to learn more about it.
- Type - Starter
- Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Cooking time - 25 minutes
- Type - Starter
Ingredients of Chili Paneer Recipe
- 250 g - Paneer
- 2 cups - Water
- 2-3 tbsp - Oil
- 1 - Green Bell Pepper
- 1 - Red Bell Pepper
- 1 - Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 - Onions
- 1 - tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup - chopped Onion Leaves (Scallions)
- Salt - As per the taste.
- 50g - Alcoeats Paneer Chili Mix Gravy
How to make Chili Paneer at home?
Here is the Chili Paneer recipe that you were looking for.
- Cut the Paneer into cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the corn flour (maida), black pepper powder, red chili powder, and salt over the pieces. Keep the bowl aside.
- Cut the Onions, Green, Red, and Yellow Bell Peppers into cubes
- Heat a frying pan over medium flame, add 2 tbsp of oil and let it heat.
- Toast the paneer pieces until golden brown.
- Next, toast the Onions and Bell Peppers until they are a bit crispy.
- In a bowl, empty the Alco Paneer Chili Gravy Mix and mix water to form a runny gravy.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the same frying pan. Add minced garlic and pour the runny gravy.
- Let it simmer on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes, and then add the toasted Paneer, Onions, and Bell Peppers.
Sprinkle the chopped onion leaves and serve hot.
Health Benefits Of Chili Paneer
DISCLAIMER - This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for information on what works best for you.
- Paneer consists of vitamin D and calcium that may help in subsiding breast cancer possibilities.
- Paneer may relax and may make the nervous system function smoothly.
- Paneer dishes may ensure healthy and timely digestion.
- Paneer may help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Bell peppers are affluent in multiple vitamins and antioxidants, specifically vitamin C and various carotenoids.
FAQs on Chili Paneer Recipe
Is paneer chili good for weight loss?
As per the different recipes for paneer chili gravy, we can tell you that Paneer has a healthy fat which is a fantastic companion when trying to lose some fat. Paneer has calcium which is easy to digest and does not cause stomach problems.
What are the calories in Paneer?
It is reported and proved that 3.5 ounces of Paneer (100 grams) has 321 calories, which is healthy for a paneer chili dry recipe.
Is Paneer heavy to digest?
No, Paneer is relatively light on the stomach and is easy to digest. But as it is said, excess of everything is bad for health, and raw Paneer can cause stomach troubles and bloating, so it is always advised to cook Paneer before serving.
Should we boil Paneer before using it?
The Paneer needs not to be boiled but fried. It would help if you fried your paneer pieces before adding them to the healthy chili recipe. Fry the paneer slices on both sides on a moderate flame.
How do I stop my Paneer from going rubbery?
If you don’t want your Paneer to be rubbery, then you must soak your fried Paneer in a bowl of warm salted water for 10 to 15 minutes and then press the paneer slices to remove the water. It is the easiest way to stop Paneer from going rubbery and make it worth eating the recipe Paneer chili.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.