Mexican Fish Tacos with Salsa
Fish Tacos with avocado and mango salsa is the perfect easy yet impressive treat for any holiday party! Serve these tasty and easy tacos on any special day to secure your spot at the top of the nice list!
Let's Make Mexican Fish Tacos with Salsa.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Mexican Fish Tacos with SalsaQuick, easy and delicious Mexican fish tacos are the perfect addition for your special days!
Total time: 40 minutes
prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Mango- 1 peeled, pitted, and cubed
- Avocado- 1 peeled, pitted, and cubed
- Red Onion -1 c finely chopped
- Fresh Cilantro- 2 tbsp. (chopped)
- Fresh Lime Juice -2 tbsp.
- Salt- to taste
- Fish (Tilapia) Fillets- 450gm
- Red Chili Powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder- 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
- Olive Oil- 1 tbsp
- Flour Tortillas- 4
- Chaat Seasoning- sprinkle
- Firstly, place onion, mango, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
- Then cover and refrigerate it.
After then pat fish dry with paper towels.
- Then combine salt, garlic powder, cumin powder, and red chili powder, rub the mixture on the fish.
Then heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Then cook fish in hot oil for 5-8 minutes or until fish easily flakes with a fork, then turn once.
- Now finally, fill tortillas with fish and salsa, and sprinkle chaat seasoning over the tacos.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.