|September 26, 2022
Spicy and Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Let's Make Spicy and Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Spicy and Cheesy Chicken EnchiladasIf you want to like add something spicy to your dinner? Then check out these Spicy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas made using chili powder & chicken masala.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Shredded Chicken- 1 cup (125 g)
- Enchilada Sauce- 1 cup (250 g)
- ALCO Red Chili Powder- 1 tsp
- Onion- 1 small
- ALCO Chicken Masala- 1 tbsp
- Cheese Blend- 1 cup (100 g)
- Tortillas- 5
- Fresh Cilantro- to serve
- Mix the chicken, half of the enchilada sauce, and half of the cheese blend in a bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the chicken on the tortilla and roll tightly.
- Place the enchiladas in a baking pan and top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.