INDIAN MASALA RECIPEIndian Masala just does not add flavor and color to the food, it also has many health benefits. One such beneficial masala is Tikka Masala. Read here to learn about Indian Tikka Masala, its uses, benefits, and making.
- Type - Masala
- Preparation time - 10 mins
- Cooking time - 15 mins
Ingredients Required to Make Indian Masala
- 2 - Cloves of Garlic
- 2 - Medium-sized onion
- 1/2 inch - Ginger
- 2 tsp - Alcoeats Tikka Masala
- 1 - Small sized tomato
- 1 - Bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp - Mustard oil or ghee or preferred oil
How to make Indian Masala (Tikka masala)
- Take a flat pan and put it on medium flame. Pour 1 tsp of mustard oil, ghee, or any other preferred oil as you please.
- On heating, the oil, place a bay leaf in it. Once the aroma of the bay leaf comes, add the sliced onions. Allow the sliced onions to caramelize.
- You can grind the ginger and garlic to a fine paste and add ginger-garlic paste to the caramelized onions. Keep sautéing the ingredients till you get rid of the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste.
- Meanwhile, you can take 2 tbsp of Alcoeats Tikka Masala, add water to a consistency that is rich enough for the gravy and keep it aside.
- Once the aroma of the ginger-garlic paste starts to linger, it is time to add chopped tomatoes. Sauté those till you find it getting mashed.
- You can now pour the Alcoeats Tikka masala gravy you had made and kept aside. Keep stirring the ingredients and stir fry them till they are nicely cooked.
- Turn off the gas stove once the Masala is ready. Your Indian Masala spices recipe of Tikka Masala is ready to be served with any vegetables to cook with it or meat, poultry, or seafood.
Health Benefits of Eating Indian Masala
- The ingredients in the Indian Masala recipe, like cumin seeds, promote digestion. It is a rich source of iron and plays a vital role in controlling the sugar level.
- Ginger in the Masala is a crucial ingredient to cure a cold and cough.
- The turmeric powder present in the Alcoeats Tikka Masala is rich in antioxidants. It helps in controlling the cholesterol level of the body. They protect cells from free radicals preventing heart diseases and cancerous cells.
Summing Up Indian Masala
When you combine traditional and advanced recipes, Indian spices play a vital role. If you start exploring Indian Masala, it is possible to expand your cooking repertoire greatly.
As it is clear now, a mix of traditional spices creates delectable and healthy cuisines. Alcoeats has a range of Indian Masala that is apt for making different dishes. The Masala is free from GMOs, MSG, additives, preservatives, or color. The ingredients are hand-picked, free from the adulteration process. Enjoy an array of food guilt-free.
FAQs on Indian Spices
1. Coriander seeds/powder
2. Red Chili powder
3. Turmeric Powder
4. Cumin Powder
1. Paneer tikka masala
2. Paneer Tikka
3. Vegetable tikka platter
4. Chicken tikka masala
6. Air-fry vegetables
7. Sprinkle over Masala papad
8. Seasoning over Indian pizza flavor
12. Tikka flavor paratha/naan
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.