VEGAN CHOCOLATE PUDDING
This rich and velvety vegan chocolate pudding will satisfy even the most intense chocolate craving. It is simple to make and beautiful to look at.
- Preparation Time - 10 Mins
- Cooking Time - 10 Mins
- Chilling Time - 4 Hrs.
- Total Time - 4 Hrs. 20 Mins
- Servings - 4 To 8 Servings
Ingredients for Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Can - full-fat coconut milk
- 10 Ounces - Finely chopped dark chocolate (60 to 70 percent cocoa)
- 1 tbsp - Vanilla extract (Optional)
- Garnishing - Finely shaved chocolate, whipped coconut cream, berries, or other fresh fruit (Optional)
Method of Preparation
Warm the Coconut Milk - Vigorously shake the coconut milk can before opening it. Pour it into a small saucepan and heat it to a simmer over medium heat. Keep stirring regularly to avoid scorching. Please keep it on the flame until the coconut milk almost boils. Remove from heat.
Add the Chocolate - Add 1/3rd of the finely chopped chocolate to the hot coconut milk. If you're using vanilla extract, stir it in. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted into the liquid and the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Repeat this process with the remaining chocolate in two separate additions.
Pour the pudding into jars or glasses, whatever suits you.
Cover each glass or jar with cling film
Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
30 minutes before serving, take your vegan chocolate pudding from the refrigerator. Top it with the garnishing of your choice (as mentioned above), or help with a spoon.
Nutrient content in Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- CALORIES - 298
- FAT - 22g
- CARBS - 23g
- PROTEIN - 3g
FAQs on Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.