|September 26, 2022
Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
This Brussel sprouts recipe is low-carb and gluten-free, made with 5 ingredients in 30 minutes!
Let's Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with BaconTry and serve this up at your next Christmas gathering or use dried cherries for any time of the year, there won't be a morsel left!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Brussels sprouts - 2 pounds
- Thick-Cut Bacon - 4 sliced
- Dried Cranberries - 1/3 cup
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar - 1 cup
- ALCO Cajun Seasoning - to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl then pour the reserved bacon fat over them, and toss gently a few times to evenly coat them.
- Then pour the sprouts onto a lined baking sheet in a single layer after then bake for 35-40 or until they are light brown.
- Now toss them once or twice after about 20 mins to evenly brown them. Then while the brussels sprouts are roasting, and make the balsamic reduction.
- Now place the balsamic vinegar in a small pan and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to a lower simmer and continue simmering for 10-15 mins or until it has thickened.
- Then transfer the roasted brussels sprouts to a serving platter and sprinkle with the bacon and cranberries.
- Then lightly drizzle the balsamic reduction over them.
- Serve immediately!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.