|September 26, 2022
Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe
Let's Make Broiled Lobster Tails.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Broiled Lobster Tails RecipeEasy Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe - The easiest, most delicious and tasty way to make broiled lobster tails in your oven in just 10 min.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Course: Main Dish
- 2- Whole Lobster Tails
- ½ cup (melted)- Butter
- ½ tsp- Ground Paprika
- Salt- to taste
- White Pepper- to taste(ground)
- 1 pinch- ALCO Chaat Masala
- Lemon- for garnish
- Firstly, preheat the broiler. Then place lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- Then with a sharp knife carefully cut the top side of lobster shells lengthwise.
- After pulling apart shells slightly, season meat with butter, paprika, salt, white pepper, and chaat masala.
- Then broil lobster tails until lightly golden browned and also lobster meat is opaque, about only 5 - 10 min. Then garnish with lemon wedges and serve it.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.