Instant Homemade Chicken Gravy
Instant Homemade Chicken Gravy
Chicken gravy served with butter naan or tandoori roti is a finger-licking combination for a great lunch or dinner. Making chicken gravy is no longer a time-consuming process as it use to be. Since professional careers don’t allow people much time in the kitchen cooking a single recipe for 2-3 hours, the entire cooking process has been made easy by Alco Foods spices and packaged food products. I love to eat spicy recipes and I always prefer Alco Foods spices while cooking.
I still remember those old days when my mother use to prepare chicken gravy in the kitchen. Mmmhmm, the aroma of spices and its ingredients was awesome and it always made me hungry.
Love for Chicken Gravy –
I was born in a Bengali family. Thus being a bong you have that cravings and love for non-veg recipes. I love chicken gravies because it uses a lot of flavorful ingredients which makes them more yummy and tasty. It goes well with rice, chapati, paratha and all chunks of chicken simmering in spicy gravy is just un-ignorable. Chicken gravy is the heart-winning recipe of any Indian party menu. The people from North and East India prepare chicken gravy by adding ghee and garam masala whereas in South India people love to add coconut milk or sometimes tamarind pulp also. The taste of chicken gravy varies as per its regional taste.
Butter Chicken is my favorite chicken recipe to prepare. Its creamy and flavorful gravy will give you complete delight. You need few ingredients like spices, cream, and chicken chunks to cook it. It’s a perfect dinner menu for your weekend night. You have to simply marinate the chicken overnight and on the next day cook it using tomato purée, cream, and spices. It’s also famous as Murgh Makhani in Indian cuisine.
How butter chicken got its fame in the world?
There is an interesting story related to butter chicken that the butter chicken gravy was made by chance Mr. Kundan Lal Jaggi who was the founder of Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi made this super delicious gravy accidentally by mixing the leftover tandoori chicken in gravy made of tomato purée, butter, and cream. The result was known as Murgh makhani which became a popular gravy in 1974. It is served in many countries like Manhattan, Toronto, Australia, and New Zealand where it can be seen inside rolls as a stuffing.
How to make Instant butter chicken super delicious gravy?
People are very busy doing their work. But does it means that we should stop cooking and eating tasty and healthy food? No way! At least I can't even think about it. Most of the working women and men find hardly any time to cook chicken gravy. I got my solution as MED Butter chicken. This fiery and creamy chicken recipe is so easy to cook when you are in rush. It will provide the same authentic taste as cooked by your mother.
Follow the instructions given below to cook the easiest and fastest Indian Butter chicken.
Cook time – 30 mins.
Servings – 4
Cuisine – Indian
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups of cubed chicken
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
For marinade –
- Marinade the chicken pieces with salt, garlic, and ginger paste. Mix it well. And refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes for best results.
For gravy –
- Take a deep bottom pan and heat oil over a medium flame. Now fry all the marinated chicken well for around 3 minutes.
- Take a bowl full of water and slowly mix the MED butter chicken jar content to the bowl for making a spicy gravy
- Now melt 1/3 tbsp butter in the pan.
- Once the butter is melted add the bowl’s gravy to the pan and simmer it for around 5-10 minutes.
- Keep stirring the gravy in between.
- Pour the whisked cream into the gravy and keep stirring for around 2-3 minutes.
- Once it gets thickens, turn off the flame and serve it hot with butter naan or steamed rice.
Tips for cooking better and soft chicken –
- The marinade is a must for all chicken recipes to keep it moist and flavorful. It keeps the chicken tender and soaks all moisture and spices.
- Use moisture-proof bags while refrigerating chicken
- While frying chicken it is best to cover the chicken for the first 5 minutes.
Follow all these tips to cook a super soft and tender chicken. I recommend trying MED butter chicken packed with lots of nutrients and ingredients to provide your chicken gravy a wonderful taste that you never had before.