SPICE UP YOUR RAMEN: INDIAN-INSPIRED NOODLE RECIPES
How can you prepare Indian-Inspired ramen without spices when the essential element in Indian cooking is the masalas or spices? It's always a better idea to do experiments with your ramen. Giving a spicy touch-up to the ramen makes it more exciting.
Spicing up ramen can be done in various ways. You can add vegetables to the ramen noodles; savory sauces and spices are a great addition to the ramen for an ultimate tasting experience.
Ramen noodle recipes are easy to prepare. The basic recipe is similar in all the ramen; only the ingredients vary for different ramen noodles. These are the perfect recipes when running late for a meeting or office conference.
Various Indian-Inspired Ramen Noodles Recipes
Indian Inspired noodles such as Fried paneer noodles will tantalize your taste buds with flavor. Chilli garlic ramen noodles for a spicy flavor to the ramen. It's always a treat to taste with ramen noodle salad. There are multiple easy ramen noodle recipes to try to prepare this delicacy in no time.
Chili Garlic Ramen Noodles
Preparing these lip-smacking chili garlic ramen noodles is very easy and quick. In India, Ramen was the first instant food. The use of Indian spices like turmeric powder, garam masala or coriander powder not only adds up flavor but also benefits.
- 200 Gms- Ramen noodles
- ¾ Tsp- Cooking oil
- ¾ Tsp- Mustard seeds
- 1 ½ Tsp- Garlic (crushed)
- 1- Chopped onion (medium)
- ½ Cup- Green peas
- 1 ½ - Jalapeno
- 1 ½ Tsp- Alco garam masala
- ¾ Tsp- Vinegar
- To Taste- Salt
- 2 Tbsp- Chopped coriander leaves
- Heat a vessel, and add water to boil for noodles.
- When the water starts to boil, add noodles and cook until they become soft.
- Drain the noodles out of water when they are slightly undercooked.
- Run cold water o cool down the half-boiled noodles.
- Add oil in a wok or kadhai and add cooking oil.
- Add mustard seeds to the hot oil and let them splutter.
- Add garlic to it, and saute until garlic becomes brown.
- Add jalapeno, chopped onions, and green peas to it.
- Saute the vegetables until they become mushy.
- Add Alco garam masala for an extra zing to the ramen.
- Add the cooked and boiled noodles to the wok.
- Add the vinegar and mix the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle the freshly chopped coriander leaves on the cooked noodles.
- Serve with tangy soy sauce, and enjoy.
Egg Ramen Noodles
Egg ramen noodles are a ramen treat for non-vegetarians. It is a noodle recipe in which egg slices are coated with great-tasting sauces and spices for great egg ramen noodles. Preparing these easy ramen noodles will hardly take more than 15 minutes.
- 150 Gms- Noodles
- 2- Eggs
- 1- Chopped carrots
- 1- Chopped capsicum
- 1- Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp- White Vinegar
- ½ Tsp- Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp- Chili sauce
- ½ Tsp- Tomato sauce
- To Taste- Salt
- ½ Tsp- Black pepper powder
- 2 Tsp- Chopped spring onions
- Heat water in a saucepan, add noodles and boil until the noodles cook.
- Drain the water from the cooked noodles and run under cold water.
- Add a little oil to the noodles to keep them fluffy.
- Break the eggs and add black pepper powder and salt to them.
- Mix well and make an omelet and cut into small slices.
- Add oil to a kadai, onions, chopped capsicum, and carrots, and saute them for some time.
- Add boiled noodles, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to the noodles.
- Add cooked egg omelet and chopped spring onions to the noodles.
- Cook for some time and serve hot and enjoy.
Schezwan Noodle Recipe
The noodles mixed with many spices for a savory flavor alongside tangy sauces make a delicious schezwan noodle recipe. It is a quick recipe, and without much effort, you will get the ultimate schezwan noodles with the equivalent taste in streets and stalls.
- 1- Noodles packet
- ½ Cup- Chopped spring onions
- 3 Tbsp- Schezwan sauce
- 2 Tbsp- Copped spring onion leaves
- ½ Cup- Carrots (grated)
- ½ Cup- Cabbage (grated)
- ½ Cup- Chopped capsicum
- 1 Tbsp- Ginger-garlic paste
- To Taste- Salt
- To Take- Black pepper
- 1 Tsp- Vinegar
- ½ Tbsp- Soy sauce
- Boil water in a pan, and add salt and oil to it.
- Add noodles and let them boil.
- Heat a pan, add onions, and ginger-garlic paste, and saute them for a few minutes.
- Add schezwan sauce and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, carrots, and cabbage into the pan and cook for some time.
- Add a little salt and black pepper.
- Drain the water from the boiled noodles and run cold water to it.
- Check whether the vegetables are cooked, and add the boiled noodles to the pan.
- Add soya sauce and vinegar, and mix the ingredients well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Butter Chicken Noodles
Butter chicken noodles are a delicious version of Indian-Inspired ramen noodles recipes. It has the flavor of butter chicken infused with ramen noodles to take you to the next world of taste.
- 1 Cup- Boiled noodles
- 1- Medium onion
- 2- Medium tomato
- ½ Cup- Shredded chicken
- 4-5- Cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp- Garlic
- 1- Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp- Fresh cream
- 2 Tbsp- Butter
- 2- Green cardamom
- 1- Black cardamom
- 2-3- Dry red chilies/ Kashmir chili powder
- 1 Tsp- Kasuri methi
- 2- Cloves
- 1- Cinnamon stick
- To Taste- Salt
- Boil onion, tomatoes, garlic, black & green cardamoms, whole red chilies, or Kashmiri Chili powder, cinnamon stick, butter, and cashews in a bowl until tomatoes become soft.
- Blend well, heat a pan, and add butter and the blended mixture.
- Add salt, cream, and kasuri methi to the mixture.
- Add shredded chicken and boiled noodles to make schezwan noodles.
- Serve hot, and enjoys.
Summing UpThere are multiple Indian-Inspired ramen noodle recipes to customize according to one's needs and requirements. If you like spicy, you can add as much spice as possible. If you want to make it saucy, add various sauces for a saucy ramen. Indian- inspired ramen is liked by everyone because of the aroma and flavor spices add to the ramen recipes.
Frequently Asked Questions